Epilogue

9 months later, Taylor Rose Eaton was born and Tobias has already started to prepare the newborn for imitation; although Tris isn't too fond of that.

Christina eventually had another baby and shortly after Will and her got married. Will always comes home to find their children dressed up as something different each time he comes home from work.

Shauna and Zeke had twins, two girls. And Zeke almost got fired from his job in the control room when he painted the self-destruct button pink.

Marlene and Uriah had two kids, a boy and a girl. Uriah teaches them both how to eat as much Dauntless cake as they can without throwing up. However Marlene isn't aware of that yet...

No one ever really knows what happened to Lynn. She married some guy and moved further and further away. She wasn't seen around Dauntless too much anymore, but the group learned to accept it.

The group adjusts to their new lives, making new memories together every step of the way.

THE END... AGAIN...

Ok so I was thinking of making a third book about everyone raising their kids? Idk stupid idea... But I am considering it. Let me know what you want to see next! Also, I have a Uriah and Marlene fan fic coming out soon.. So stay tuned ;)