Chapter 15

Christina POV

Will comes back about an hour later, which wakes me up. I rub my eyes and slowly peel myself off the couch.

"Hey, I uh.. Got milk." He says holding up the milk and awkwardly setting his keys down. I can tell he's beyond confused.

"Yay!" I say, hoping its convincing enough.

He walks over to the fridge and when he opens it he pauses.

"Chris," he sighs, "I told you we have milk." He says. I giggle a bit and walk over to the kitchen.

"Oh really? I must've meant orange juice." I say biting my lip.

"Chrissy, it's a good thing you left Candor, you're an awful liar." He says. I smack his arm playfully.

He laughs and walks into the bathroom. I open the fridge. I'm so hungry, and considering I'm pregnant, I'm going to be like this for a while.

"Uh, Christina." He says worriedly. I feel my stomach sink because he usually doesn't use my full name, usually just a nick name. Like Chris or Chrissy. Something like that.

"What?" I say, digging in the fridge looking for something sweet. I'm having a big craving for ice cream. I try not to sound too worried, and more focused on what I'm doing. I suddenly remember the box of pregnancy tests I left sitting in the counter. I'm so stupid! I hope he didn't find them.

"What's this?" He says walking out of the bathroom holding my pregnancy test up. I turn and freeze. Well he didn't find the box, he found the one I threw in the trash. I'm just having the best luck today.

"H-h-how did you find that?" I say. My voice is cracky and my hands are shaking of fear. Here it comes.

"That doesn't matter! How long have you been keeping this from me?" He says with slight anger in his voice. He's going to leave me.

"Is this why you sent me to get milk when we already had it?" He asks raising his voice. "IS IT?!" He yells. I feel tears fall down my cheeks. I can't even speak.

"Y-Y-Yes." I stutter looking down at the ground. My voice is hoarse. Will stands there shocked.

I don't say anything. I just turn and walk out the apartment door. I quicken my pace when I hear Will following behind me.

"Chris stop!" He says.

"I don't want to talk to you." I spit back almost running. He continues to follow me. What if this is the end? What if he leaves me? Do I really deserve this?