Chapter 9

Tris POV

I am completely speechless, I can't get this stupid grin off of my face and I probably look like a complete idiot, but who cares. Tobias and I are sitting on the train heading home, the wind blows on my face making me feel calm. Every once in a while I steal a glance at my ring, admiring it's beauty. I hope Tobias didn't pay too much for it, but he probably did because its beautiful and it looks like its worth a lot. Plus, paying a lot for a ring would be stupid. But that's Tobias for you. Tobias cuddles me closer and I couldn't be happier.

"Tris?" Tobias asks softly.

"Yeah?" I ask looking away from my ring and up at him.

"When do you want the wedding to be?" He asks, slightly smiling. I think for a second.

"Well we should probably tell everyone first," I start. "I mean, picture Christina if we never told her anything and just planned the entire thing in secret." I say slightly laughing. Tobias chuckles.

"Eeeeesh." He says, putting a fake look of horror on his face. I laugh at that.

"Anyways, when do you want to have the wedding?" I ask.

"Soon," he says. "Most likely before the initiates get here, because I don't know how long i'll be able to wait." He says. I smile and kiss his nose. I completely forgot about the initiates, the only good part about them coming, is that I get to train them with Tobias.

"Right after we tell the others, we can start planning, I promise." I say. He nods and kisses my cheek.

"Sleep. You need it." He says tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear. I snuggle up to him and fall asleep with my head in his shoulder breathing in his sweet scent.

Short chapter sorry😭