Chapter 25

Tris POV

I'm walking down to the pit with Tobias when Christina comes running at me.

"TRIS PRIOR GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" She yells out of breathe.

"Chris you shouldn't be running with that gigantic stomach of yours." I say to her when she finally catches up. She gives me a glare and I giggle.

"No duh!" She says. She takes a deep breathe. "Anyway, I have big ideas for you two's wedding!"

Tobias gives me a worried look as if he already knows she's about to explode.

"Um Chr-" she cuts me off.

"OK! SO I HAVE THIS IDEA, WHERE YOU GUYS HAVE THE WEDDING AT THE CHASM AND WE ARE ALL WEARING PINK AND-" Tobias's eyes widen and he cuts her off.

"WE ARE NOT WEARING PINK!" He says.

"Chris, I hate to burst your bubble, but he's right. No way in the world am I wearing pink." I say. she sighs.

"Fine you wanna be all boring?!" She says. Then she gets this looks of realization on her face. I'm pretty sure she just realized I came from Abnegation.

"OHHHH! I GET IT! YOU DO WANNA BE ALL BORING! EEEEP! I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA!" She squeals.

"Yeah, I mean, I wasn't expecting much, plain and simple. How much do we need?" Tobias says.

"No way..." Christina says in awe.

"What?" I ask confused.

"NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY!" Christina screams running back down the hall.

"Um.. I don't have a good feeling about this." Tobias says.

I laugh and give him a peck on the lips before we continue walking down to the pit.

Christina POV

I wasn't surprised when Tris said she wanted something boring. But Four. Oh thats a whole other story. There's only one answer to this huge mystery that wonders around dauntless.

Four wasn't a dauntless born. Four was Abnegation.

But I have to make sure to not tell anything to Tris. I can't let her spoil my amazing ideas. I have the perfect idea! Abnegation themed wedding! PERFECT RIGHT?! Hopefully they will like it. And this time, I will make sure to not tell them anything until the night before the wedding.

If this is going to work. I have to do lots of re-search. Wait I don't want to freakin read stuff! Whatever, Will can do it. This. Will. Be. Perfect.

How was that? Good? No? Im thinking of ending this book soon bc i have another really good idea! A URLENE FAN FICTION. Sorry i just ship them. Im on vacation so don't expect too many updates, but i'll try!