Chapter 8

Minho's grip on Newt slipped for only a moment but it was enough, enough for New to slip free of his human restrains and lunge at Scott. The two landed in a tangle of limbs on the floor, Newt on top of Scott.

"Fuck you, slinthead!" He yelled, repeatedly punching Scott in the face. Scott growled, suprising the Glader's and fliped them over. Before  he could hit Newt back, Newt gripped his hair tighly, pulling it.

Scott pulled awa stumbeling backwards into Derek, Derek wrapped his arms around Scott. Holding him close, to keep him from lashing out. The gladers considered helping, but decided against it over Newt's wrath. Newt is practically skin and bones, but damn is he scary in a fight.

"Listen up bitch, I am a teenage boy and I AM a mother. So fucking deal with it!" He Newt huffed, Scott glaring at him ferircely. Newt strolled back to Thomas, grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the house.

"We're all leaving!" Thomas gulped, folowing him with the gladers hot on their tails.

"Where are we going, love?"

"Away."

Meanwhile, back at the house. 

Melissa and Agent McCall walked in through the front door, Scott sat on the ground against the wall. Wounds on his face were healing but he was still fuming from the obvious fight.

"What the hell happened here?" Melissa raged, rushing towards her injured son.

"Newt and Scott got into a fight." Liam said, sounding sad or rather dissapointed in his 'alpha'.

"He attacked me!" Scott raged.

"You deserved it, you've changed Scott. They don't remember any of us so stop insuting them, Thomas would never pick you over them!" Derek scoulded.

"His name is Stiles." 

"Not anymore." Derek walked out of the room then, he he's had enough of how childish Scott had been actong recently. Scott is an alpha and is meant to be a role model to his beta, but right now all he's showing liam is what not to do.

"What's wrong with him?" Scott asked, watching Derek's back until the door closed.

"No, what's wrong with you Scott!?" Liam questioned angrily before storming out after Derek, Corey and Mason behind him.

"Anyone else want to leave?"

"You need to stop being so childish Scott, you don't care how your actions effect others. You know how much I missed Stiles, even just seeing his smile! All your doing is pushing him away again!" Lydia cried, oulling herself from Jackson's arm and left. All of the pack following behind her, Scott just needed to get a grip.

Scott glared at the floor, 'They're being ridiculous.' He thought bitterly. But they aren't being ridiculous, he is. Now he just needed to see it, get some perspective.