Chapter 2

Thomas's P.O.V

Newt had gotten everyone up at five am, with the excuse that we all needed to pack. Everyone could tell he was nervous, but then again so were we. We all relied in eachother and happily took the distraction to stop our iner worries.

I am scared I'll admit that, what if my dad didn't like me? And how the hell am I meant to act normal, after everything we've been through.

"C'mon Tommy! Your so slow for a runner." Newt complained, shaking my shoulder again.

"But Neeeewwwtt, I don't wanna gooooo." I complaied trying to pull my arm from his grasp, which had the oposite effect, Newt now had a death grip on my arm.

"Stop being childish! It's your dad, I'm sure he's going to love you and if he dosen't who cares? You still have us and we're not going anywhere anytime soon." I hesitated for a moment, I still didn't want to go. But I also didn't want to face the wrath of an angry Newt, I had only been unlucky enough to see Newt angry a few times on the Glade or in certian near death experiences.

"Now let's go or we're going to be late!" He continued pulling me by the arms after I picked up our bags and we made our way towards Agent McCall's car where Gally, Minho, Chuck and Frypan were waiting for us.

"Wow you actually got him out of bed, I though we might have to take the bed too." Minho joked as we climbed into the car, I sent a playful glare his way as Newt sat down on my lap.

"I think you boys are going to like it in Beacon Hills." Agent McCall stated as he started the car. Let's hope so.

Half an hour onto the ride Newt was sleeping peacefully in my lap, his head resting on my shoulder. Unfortunatley so was everone else and everyone was at least leaning on some part of my body. That was all fine but three hours into the ride, everything went numb. I can't feel my arms or my legs,  I seriuoy doubt if I'll even be able to walk after this. I'll probably just fall straight onto my face.

"We're here, home sweet home." Agent McCall stated as we drove passed a sign confirming we were indeed in Beacon Hills, nerves started to bubble in the pit of my stomach. Newt shifted for the first time in almost four hours and placed a kiss to my neck.

"Calm down Tommy, everything will be okay." I realised he was right, I'm just being stupid and paranoid. Who cares if a random man I dont remember anything about doesn't like me, I still have my brothers. They may not be blood, but they will always be family.

"OKAY EVERYONE UP AND ADAM!" Multipul groans were heard as the boys woke up, I laughed as Newt prepared to yell again.

"DON'T MAKE ME GET MAD! EVERY SINGLE PERSON OUT OF THIS CAR! GO! GO! GO!" The boys all scrambled to get out of the car first, as I said before. No one dares to face the wrath of Mama Newt.

Soon we were all out of the car, including Agent McCall who was leaning casually against the bonnet.

"Thank you Newt. Now you guys can meet your families, since you would all be more comfortable togther inside the Sheriff station in his office are all of your family member. Good luck boys, after this you may go home with your families or come home with me and the rest kg the boys." Agent McCall said, I took a deep breath and held tightly into Newt's hand, who squeezed back just as tightly.

"Let's do this." Mumbo said and we were off, confidently matching toward the sheriff station. People stared at us, but I felt as if they were staring straight at me. Agent McCall quickly shoo'd then away and led us into the office where our families would be waiting.

"Gally!" A little girl screeched from the couch she occupied, along with four other people that were obviously Minho's parents, sister and my dad.

"He-" Gally was cut off as the little girl jumped into his arms.

"Who new Gally was secretly a softie?" Minho joked, earning a laugh from the rest of us. I moved to wrap an arm around Newt's shoulders, who wrapped his arms around my waist in return.

"We shoulder probably introduce ourselves." Newt suggested earning a bubble of agreement from the group.

"My name is Thomas, I'm a runner."

"I'm Minho, keeper of the runners."

"I'm Gally, keeper of the builders."

"I'm Frypan, keeper of the cooks."

"I'm Chuck and I'm a slicer." (I don't know what Chuck is so I just made it up, if you know please correct me.)

"I'm Newt, second in command." We all looked down for a second, Alby running through all of our minds.

"My name is Noah Stilinski, I'm the Sheriff and Thomas's dad." Newt squeezed me in reassurance, I smiled gently at my dad before placing a kiss to the top of Newt's head.

"I am Nishiko Yukimura, this is my husband Ken and my daughter Kira. I'm Minho's mother." I placed a hand on Minho's shoulder and squeezed it lightly, sending a smile of suport that was gladly returned.

"And what's your name little one?" Gally coo'd to the little girl that had wraped her arms around his neck and burried her head in his neck.

"Missy." She giggled, Gally smiled and turned to us. Everyone looked at one another, then looked to me.

"I think we're going to like it here boys." Agent McCall placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled as the boys cheered.

" Agent McCall placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled as the boys cheered