Chapter 5

Newt's P.O.V

"We're here to get Chuck." I said to the lady in the office, Tommy, Gally, Minho and Frypan were behind me. Apparently, children aren't allowed to leave without being picked up by an adult.

"All of you?" I nodded.

"We're his adoptive brothers." I lied quickly, hoping she wouldn't be too suspicious. She nodded and stood,

"He's in his class with a few other students, I'll show you the way."

We opened the door and stepped inside to see Chuck surrounded by children that looked slightly older than him. When he saw us his face lit up with a giant grin.

"Hey there you little shank!" I greeted hugging him tightly, then letting him go for Tommy to grab ahold of him.

"How was your day?" Minho asked, ignoring all the other children looking at him.

"It was weird." He chuckled, then I noticed the slight blueness to his eyes that he was obviously trying to hide.

"And no one hit you, did they?" I asked with raised eyebrows, his eyes widened him shook then quickly covering his face as the other gladers insisted on looking.

"Guys it was nothing, just a little disagreement." My eyes narrowed.

"A disagreement that ended up earning you a black eye?" He ignored my question in favor of shoving us out of the classroom before we could question the students.

"Who hit my child!" I demanded stopping walking to stare Chuck in the eyes.

"I want to know right now!" He flushed red as people around is stopped to stare.

"I'll tell you I  the car just- please, mom." I hugged but let Tommy pull me to the car. Soon everyone was in the car, Thomas placed a soothing hand on my thigh that I appreciated greatly.

"Now will you tell me?" I asked gently grabbing a hold of Chuck's hand in my own.

"This guy Xander, he's umm kindofmyboyfriend." I began to cough hysterically, earning worries looks for everyone.

"He's your WHAT!?!" Chuck looked down at his lap.

"He's my boyfriend." Minho had a proud look in his face as did Gally and Thomas muttering somthing about 'one day' and 'already got a boyfriend'.

"And he hit you?" Chuck shook his head roughly.

"No, he was fighting with another guy that was saying some mean stuff about me and I kinda for in the way. He apologised straight after!" I calmed down slightly, he already had a boyfriend. He's only thirteen!

"Well, Agent McCall has some pea he want us to meet so I guess we should head back now." Tommy said.

"Or... we could stop for ice cream." Frypan suggested grinning to Thomas who grinned back.

"ICE CREAM!!"

So sorry I haven't updated in a while, school, that's all I can say. Anyway I'll be try to update more often I hope you like it, love you all!