Chapter 3

Thomas's P.O.V

After meeting our parents we all decided to go home together (including Missy) with Agent McCall, whom my father had shown a strong disliking to. Maybe they had already know each other? All I know if that I'm exhausted and apparently we have school tomorrow which I am not looking forward to. 

"Who's ready for bed?" Frypan asked, having finished his food. A chorus of 'Me!'s sounded and slowly we all shuffled onto the couch, in a puppy pile. I had my arms around Newt's waist, his back against my chest. Minho had snuggled into my back with Chuck in his arms, Gally was next to Newt holding Missy to his chest, Fry next to him with his head on Gally's stomach. We found it easier to sleep together, it stopped the nightmares and we all had nightmares.

~

Agent McCall's P.O.V

These kids had been through so much yet they deserved none of it. They looked so peaceful when they slept, but when they woke they had an odd kind of haunting look in their eyes. I going to make a promise to myself, I won;t make the same mistakes ever again. I will stick by these kids sides until they are ready to let go, I will be everything they need of me and I will never leave them no matter what. These kids need to be loved, so that's exactly what I'm going to do.

~

Scott's P.O.V

I was sitting in English class with Isaac, Lydia, Ethan and Danny when the door open and Sheriff Stilinski stepped in. 

"Stiles." I whispered.

"What do you mean Scott? Stiles is gone!" Lydia replied angrily, Stiles had disappeared about five years ago. We had an argument before we left and kicked him out of the pack, he was just a human and didn't really contribute. After I did that the rest of the pack didn't speak to me fore weeks, then we found out Stiles was gone. Everything went to hell.

"No he's right I can smell it too." Issac whispered.

"I'm sorry to disturb your class but I need to borrow Scott, Lydia, Isaac, Danny and Ethan." The teacher looked shocked for a moment before she nodded, we pack all of our things up and promptly followed the sheriff out of the class.

"Why do you smell like Stiles?" Ethan asked the question we were all dying to know after three minutes of silence.

"I'll tell you soon, right now I'm calling an emergency pack meeting, with everyone." I was startled by the firmness of his tone but quickly nodded and headed to my bike with a 'I'll be waiting at Derek's' while the sheriff went to collect the others.

~Time skip cause I'm awkward and don't know what to write!~

Soon everyone was at Derek's loft, including my mom, Deaton and Peter.

"Okay everyone, Stiles has been found." Lydia and Derek almost collapsed in relief.

"So has Kiran." Kira stood up abruptly.

"What?!?" The sheriff nodded and Malia grabbed her arm, effectively calming her down and making her sit once again.

"Look Agent McCall, is looking after all of the kids he rescued. Remember I told you about the kids in the maze, Stiles got most of the boys in his maze out, with a few casualties of course but he's out." No one knew what to say, my mom looked like she was about to cry but the Sheriff looked sad. Lydia gasped and looked horrified but slightly proud.

"What's wrong?" I asked, I wanted to know the whole story.

"Stiles isn't the same, I doubt he ever will be. He prefers to go by Thomas now, he doesn't remember anything about us and especially the supernatural. He's been through so much, just please can you keep him out of this." He begged, Derek stood and placed a hand on his shoulder. A sad smile on his features.

"No need to worry Noah, we'll keep him safe." I rolled my eyes, he couldn't have changed that much. I guess we'll have to wait and see at school. The sheriff sighed but agreed nevertheless,

"I barley know him, he starts school tomorrow. Try not to irritate him, he's much more on edge than he ever was."

So just to clarify:

Lydia and Derek were very close before Stiles disappeared and miss him. So does Melissa and the Sheriff (Obviously).

Liam, Mason and Corey don't really know him. Everyone else kind of misses him but not as much as Derek and Lydia.