When Baekhyun came out, Yoora clasped her hands together and gasps as it looked really great on him. Before she could hand him the next set of clothes, Baekhyun and Yoora took mirror selfies before changing into the next set. Instead, Baekhyun was told to keep the black shirt on while he changed into dark blue skinny jeans, tucking in the shirt and out on the belt. When he came out, Yoora jumped out of her seat. She really loved this look, "This is the one!" she squealed and turned Baekhyun to face the mirror. He agreed; he liked it too.

After many sets later, Yoora insisted on paying for all of Baekhyun's closes as a Christmas gift. While waiting, Baekhyun saw a pair of shoes step up in front of him and looked up. Chanyeol was there, handing him a set of clothes he had picked out himself. Baekhyun went into the dressing room and quickly changed, and the boy was in shock as to how comfortable and soft the sweater was. The sweater was a dark blue color with navy blue plaid bottoms, something comfortable for indoors. Baekhyun liked this style more better as he loved wearing comfortable clothes instead of something casual.

Once he came out, Chanyeol was waiting by the door, knowing how his boyfriend would already look cute at the pair of clothes he had given him. "You like it?" The taller asks, "I love it!" Baekhyun exclaims as he continues to check himself out in the mirror. "As expected, you would always look cute in something comfortable." he says barely audible, hearing his deep voice as Baekhyun could also hear the vibrations in his vocal box. Chanyeol was about to make a bold move and lean in for a kiss, but unfortunately, he quickly stepped off and looked unbothered when his older sister had arrived with multiple bags.

"Whoa, Baekhyun! Did you pick that out?" she set the bags on the floor and admired the style. It looked cute. "Actually, Chanyeol picked it out for me," he replies, quickly glancing at his boyfriend who took a seat on the chair, "Really? My little brother has style?" Yoora jokes, making her and Baekhyun burst out into laughter. Chanyeol stopped himself from saying anything and rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Let's go to another store. Chanyeol, grab the bags, would you?" Yoora commanded at her younger brother. At first, Chanyeol didn't want to comply, but he knew they were Baekhyun's clothes so he happily grabbed all of them for Baekhyun.

The families spent all day buying things for Christmas, spending almost about two thousand dollars, mainly for themselves but also some gifts for their loved ones. The time was about seven in the evening, the day going by pretty quickly as the outside was pitch-black.

"How about dinner at our place?" Mrs. Park suggested and almost immediately everyone agreed. "Let's do it! Youngmi and I will begin cooking as soon as we get there," Mrs. Byun said joyfully before walking out of the mall with Mrs. Park.

When both families arrived at the Park estate, they quickly entered inside, escaping the below-freezing cold and relaxed as the two mothers began to cook with Yoora helping along. Secretly going upstairs, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were at Chanyeol's room where they surfed through the list of dramas they could watch together as the mothers cooked. "Your messages were cute," Baekhyun mentioned out of the blue, making Chanyeol smile so cutely that he couldn't resist squishing Baekhyun's cheeks together.

"Your sleeping face is now my homescreen." he winked before turning on the TV and turning off the lights.

The two were on Chanyeol's bed, all cuddled up together for warmth as they settled to watch Love In The Moonlight starring Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung. "That was so close!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he commented on the female lead who pass as an eunuch.

As Baekhyun watched the drama, Chanyeol took his attention off the screen and focused it on the boy who was cuddled onto his chest. The way his cheeks are so squishy, his almond-shaped eyes, his cute button nose, and soft-pink lips. He was so focused into admiring Baekhyun, that he got dragged deep into his thoughts; thinking about the past where he had rejected him. It made his heart hurt so bad that he rejected his first love and was too scared to make their relationship go further. But now, he's so lucky to have him right by his side and his boyfriend.

Chanyeol continued to stare, not realizing that Baekhyun had a feeling that someone was watching him and turned to look at Chanyeol who continued to admire the boy, "What?" he asks. Chanyeol flicks his eyes to meet with the other's, "I'm so lucky to have you." Chanyeol leans in for a quick peck. "And I'm honored to be with you." Baekhyun softly smiles, pecking the other back.

Chanyeol was going to lean back in for a kiss this time, but he heard the door open and the two quickly split apart, pretending as if they were watching the show. "Dinner's ready." Yoora announces at the two with an innocent smile. Baekhyun blushes as well as Chanyeol, feeling the blood rush to his cheeks and ears. When Yoora has left the scene, the two sighed, "That was close." Chanyeol breathed before pecking Baekhyun one last time, "Let's go, yeah?"

As the families had their dinners, laughter filled the air and celebrated on their two youngest sons on rekindling their friendship. But little did they know that Chanyeol and Baekhyun's relationship was more than a friendship.

5 Days until Christmas...