December 10th

Today's morning was kind of different than the rest.

Today's morning started off with Baekhyun rolling over, but something was in the way, and he didn't want to roll the other way because he was trying to find a cold spot to roll into. Baekhyun forced himself to keep rolling over the hill stop until eventually—he ended up on the floor. "Ow, what the—" Baekhyun heard laughter, "I'm sorry, but that was too fucking funny." Chanyeol laughed, clenching his chest the latter rolled over him; Baekhyun frowned and got up. Soon after, Baekhyun wasn't laughing and Chanyeol stopped. "Oh, I'm sorry, Baekhyun. Are you okay?" he said so sincere. "Yes, I'm fine." Baekhyun murmured and slipped on his slippers, quietly exiting the room and hopefully not getting caught by one of his friends.

He then remembered that Junmyeon would always be awake around six in the morning, so Baekhyun had to be extra quiet. Luckily, Junmyeon was no where to be found and quickly stepped into his room, shutting the door closed and sighed in relief. Baekhyun went into the bathroom to start his morning, but at the same time, he was reminded of yesterday morning's scene. Baekhyun immediately went red as that scene was hotter than the sun. He loved the way how Chanyeol had trapped him against the wall, whispering oh-so sexily as the taller tried to seduce him. The next scene played and that was when they were both in the shower. He loved the way how his soft, pink lips attached against his and instantly made out in the shower. He also loved the way his mouth and tongue worked his— That's enough, Baekhyun, Baekhyun said mentally, stopping himself before anything worse can go wrong.

He quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face before exiting the sinful room where everything happened. Going back on his bed, Baekhyun received a text message:

KimJunCotton 09:26
Come out side to the back yard

The text said. Baekhyun quickly put on his winter gear and stepped out to the back where he saw Junmyeon waiting. Hearing the snow crunching while taking foot steps, the two began to walk when Baekhyun had caught up. "What's up? Where are we going?" the younger asked while they walked side-by-side and shoulders were touching. "We're going on a hike." Junmyeon replied. "A hike? During winter?" "Today's the only day it'll be this warm, Baekhyun. Let's use this day to finally get some exercise, yeah?" Junmyeon spoke as Baekhyun saw the steam coming out of his mouth. "Alright," the younger smiled as they walked further and further away from the house.

Half way through their walk, Baekhyun got bored so he wanted to play Twenty Questions, but Junmyeon just reduced it down to ten.

"Okay, uhh—number one: Do you own any Kpop albums?"

"Yes."

Then it was Junmyeon's turn.

"Did you know that you're a great singer?"

"N-No—"

"Well, you should sing more. Your voice is cute." Junmyeon said boldly, making Baekhyun's heart flutter and cheeks turned into a rosy colour.

The two continued to play, asking random questions that made them either laugh, tease each other, or throw snow balls at one another. Then, Junmyeon got serious about his next question.

"Do you like anyone?"

"Yes." Baekhyun answered with confidence, but before he could ask the next question, Junmyeon asked another question: "Is it someone with in the cabin?"

Baekhyun nodded. He then asked the same question to Junmyeon, instead without the cabin part—he said yes. "Baek, I think you should let him go," Junmyeon frowned, causing Baekhyun to look at the older with a confused face, "I don't think he's worth it. Plus the fact that he's living with you when you're trying to forget him."