Chapter 11

Angels Pov.

   The multi-million my father had I had inherited out of our kinship. Knowing we had to go back home I bought two tickets to Duluth Minnrsota so we could finish highschool and get on with our lives.

      I stared at the celing thinking of how I would get past the reast of school, knowing it is full of demons and they are all after me. Seeing as I am the only angel in school, but I still didn't know how Aaron would be affected. I tuurned my head and watched as his chest rised only to fall back down to its resting place.

    Would he be tourchered like me, or tooken as a human like he is? My mind racing with ways this could play out. There images racing trying to be the one to win, the one that I would stick with, and so it was we had a winner. My eyes swelled up with tears. the idea, breutal annd painful but it was to be this way.

                          *******

(On the plane)

   "Aaron" He looked over at me, his eyes shining with sorrow. I gulped.

   The words were caught in my throut, I mustered out her name. "Angelica, we will never see her again..." I had tears streaming down my face. He grabbed my head and rested it on his shoulder and stroked my hair.

     "It'll be alright." He cooed, I calmed down slowly.  "She is going to live a better life now." I wiped my eyes with my index finger.

    "Yeah your probably right. She'll be fine." I let out one sob. Why am I so emotional, she will have a better life now, so why was I so emotional? Arn't I suposed to be happy? Is it right to be sad knowing you may never see your daughter again?

     I averted my eyes from the seat to Aarons eyes, he was looking out the window staring out at the clouds as they wiz past us like a blur. I closed my eyes and memories flash threw my mind.

     My memories end. Whats going on?! I blink and all I see is red... red every where. It covers the trees the grass, the houses and the people. The people, on there knees screaming, but there was one who stood laughing as the flames made a circle around him. He was the devil, and they were his demons. Burning in hell. Sent to earth to tourcher. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Angel?..... Angel.... ANGEL!" I jolted awake and I saw Aaron pokeing my shoulder..

    "What do you want?" I growled. He smiled.

   "Were home." I rubbed my eyes.

   "Wha? Oh haha. So we are home." I stood and grabed our thibgs and walked out the plane. I looked over my shoulder and to see the piolet watching my every move. He smiled when his eyes met mine, I decided since I am a genraly nice person I smiled back. Why was he watching me it's creepy? I sighed as I stepped out to the termanal.

    "Want some coffe Angel?" I turned and saw the piolet.

  "

I smiled politely. "No thank you, but it was kind of you to ask..." I didn't know his name I looked down and saw his name tag. "Mr.Panuli...." U gasped and started to look for Aaron. I saw him over by the food court talking to some guy I turned my self invisable and flew over to Aaron. I removed my inbisability spell and rested my hand on his shoulder.

   He looked over at me and smiled. "Angel this is my brother Max." I smiled. I had seen him before but never met him.

    "Hi Max I'm Angel." I shook his hand. "Aaron we have to leave now."

     Aaron looked at me confused. "Why?"

    I looked over my shoulder and saw Panuli walking towards us. "Because Panuli is here and he found me." I quickly turned us invisable and flew us out. of the air port

Hey guys srry for the late update but I have to run gtg to softball vote, commemt, and read on luv yal Phantomhive1