Chapter 3

Agnels POV.

        I smiled as I closed the door to my house. Today was the best day of my entire life but it all changed. "What are you doing dad". I cringed as he lifted his hand and I saw a shiny thing in his hand which caused me to look up but that was the wrong thing to do for as my dad stabbed a needle into my neck. The last thing I saw was my dad reaching down towards me.

                                                                                        *********

        I woke feeling this sharp pain in my hip. I looked down to find me naked and surouned by a pool of blood, I sighed and blacked out.

        Aaron POV.

        "Now if this is the right adress this should be Angels house." I smiled as I knocked on the door. When I knocked for the twentith time I tried the door knob. To my suprise It was unlocked. I slowly pushed the door open

   "Angel are you home". Some thing felt off when I walked into Angels house...

    I put my hand on the wall next to me as I turned the corner, when I removed my hand from the wall it ft wet and sticky. When. I looked down at my hand I saw it was covered in blood. I shreeked .in suprise.

  I looked up the stairs and saw blood running down the railing and blood droplets on the carpet.

  "Angel!". I ran up the stairs following the blood trail. It stoped at a room. The door was cracked open just enough for it to let out a faintt glow.

    I pushed open the door slowly trying to stop it from creeking as it opened.

     I covered my mouth with the back of my hand as I smelt metal.

     I gasped as I saw Angel laying on the bed naked surounded by a pool of blood. "Oh my god Angel". My voice was quivering. She was so still surely she was dead. I couldn't even hear a breath. I ran over to the bed side and saw that she was brearhing but not enough.

     "She must have blacked out"... But who would do this to a sweet poor girl... my girl...

       I looked her over seeing that I was a guy I blushed over certian parts on her body, but my eyes stayed glued on her stomach where she had a gash from her rib cage to her hip bone. I immedianty pulled my phone out of my pocket and called 911.            "Hello, 911. What is your emergancy?".

  "Hello. Um yes well I just came over to a friend of mines and found them naked in a bed with a pool of blood surounding her and it seems to be coming from a gash in her stomach. I think it might have been raped". I struggled to keep my voice calm.

   "Thank you sir well send an ambulence right away." At that I hung up and sat by the bed side listening for the blare of the sirens