Chapter 6

*In Utah*

  Aarons POV

    You know your in heavin when you see your girlfriend with wings. Thats what I see every day... I don't bother asking why they are there, but one day I had become to cerious and asked.

   "Angel...." She looked up at me and smiled.

   "Yes Aaron." I looked at her wings.

   "Why do you have wings." She laughed. She doesn't see them?

   I watched as she walked over to me and put her hands on my face. "Aaron... Hun.. I don't have wings!" She was laughing so hard she couldn't say it as a full sentance.

  I reached and grabed her wing. "Ow! Aaron that hurt." She looked over her shoulder and swated my hand away. So she can feel them but not see them. Just then Uncle Demetri walked in. I ran up to him and grabed him by the shoulders.

    "Uncle Demetri can you see Angels wings?" I was now frantic and was thinking I am going crazy. Uncle Demetri looked from me to Angel.

    "I thought you knew Angel..." She walked up behind me.

   "Knew what?" I steped back as Demetri walked over to Angel and pulled what looked like shattered dimonds out of a satchle abd sprinkled them.where her wings. They started to glow.

   "Angel.... you're an Angel..." She looked up at Demetri confused.

   "I'm not an Angel..." She walked away and looked out the window and screamed.

   "Why do I have wings!" Angelica started crying. I went to bring her to the other room... for a two month old she sure is heavy.

    I put her in her play thing and sat on the stels so I could hear what they were talking about.

    "So I really am an angel arn't I." I smiled.

   "Oh Angel you have no Idea."

"Yes Angel you are an.....angel." I heard a sigh. Most likely from Angel.

   "And you have special powers like changing moods of the people around you, and their feelings, you also can fly and become invisable." I looked over my shoulder. Does this mean Angelica has these poweres to or was she born regular...

Angels POV

I still couldn't belive that I... Angel am an angel.

  "Does this mean that Angelica...." I was interupted by Demetri.

  "Is an Angel......" I nodded.

  "Not excatly but she could... just to make sure we must adopt her out you are in grave danger Angel... your school was full of Demons.. that is why you were bullied so much... and they are coming back for you and they won't stop till you're dead." I gasped and thought of Angelica..... I have to do this for her safety.

    I looked up at Demetri. "Lets do this.." I got up and walked to the other room where Angelica was playing. I picked her up and hugged her, thinking this would be our last seeing of each other.

   "Aaron we have to go to an ophanage... Now." Aaron nodded and grabbed Demetri's car keys while I got Angelica ready.

   "Demetri were taking you car." He just ushered up out the door.

                      ******

    I was in tears as we gave Angelica to the nun.

  "I don't mean to push buttons but why are. you giving up your pershious child." The nun asked. I looked up at her tears streaming down my face.

   "Ou-Our family i-is in grave dan-danger." The nun only nodded briskly and carried Angelica in.

    I collapsed to my knees. My child.. I just gave my only child away...

  "Let's go home well not home but back to Demetri's then back home. How does that sound?" I nodded slowly. Nothing would be the same... nothing...  I will seek revenge on those who try and stop me with reuniring with my daughter. I rose to my feet and walked to the car and turned on the radio and Stay with me by Sam Smith turned on. I looked out the window as I slowly drifted to sleep.

                     *******

I yeawned as we pulled up to my Uncle Demetri's house and he was standing in the drive way. When I got out I just hung my head and walked up to the house. When I got in the house I threw my rain coat on the chair and slumped down and fell asleep.

*The dream*

I looked around... Every thing was a daze as I watched my life unfold before my eyes and I was just a by-stander in the haze. I looked around and saw Angelica. "Angelica." She turned and I watched as she seemed to keep growing. until she withered away before my eyes and I was atill there. "Damm Angels!" I screamed it at the top of my lungs.

     "Angel are you all right." I woke up and punched the first I could find, which was Aaron.

  "Oh my god I'm so sorry Aaron." I covered my mouth with my hands.

   "Damm girl you have a strong arm." He laughed. I looked ovr my shoulder as Uncle Demetri ran in. "What?! What I miss!?" He put his hands on his knees and was panting. I smiled. I relaxed as I saw Angelica was going to have a good life. Because I'm her gaurdian angel and our story isn't over yet....