She nods her heads and pouts

"Alex, why are you with dadda and not in class?" He asks more to me than her.

"Becos was playing daddy and den i fell and hurt my elbow and uncle costido call dadda" she says as she starts to tear up

"Hey hey no more of that. Youre a big girl baby no more crying" i tell her rubbing her back. Poor baby

Alex jumps off my lap and walks around my office. Its a small office but it will keep her busy

"Hi i miss you" I miss my husband so much,not used to him not being next to me when i wake up. Or he's already awake making breakfast.

"i miss you too babe. How are you hows everything with alex at home" jack says as he starts folding some clothes. I see the sweater I gave him before He left. More like he took it but hes too macho to admit it.

"Good, someone has a tantrum last night because she didn't want to go take a bath and be clean but we got that done didnt we" I grunt out the last word as Alex decided to jump on me with her snacks.

"Is that what im smelling from right over here that was you baby. I knew it smelled very familiar and nice"

"Mhm daddy mclean now" she said. Well more like sprayed with some crumbs falling out of her mouth.

I point at the snacks in Alexs hands secretly hoping my husband understands what I mean.

"Babe...What are you eating that looks yummy is that what daddy put for you in his bag for lunch "

"Mhm is yummyyy" she said dragging the Y

"And why are you eating it now. Shouldn't it be done by lunch time " he raises an eyebrow

"Had pizza" she said ever so lightly like it's something she does every single day.

"You had pizza? Babe what do we say about that"

"Daddy wanted pizza. Was the good pizza only had one. And now look eating my snack" Jack tries not to smile at how fast she was speaking wanting to defend herself as soon as possible and not get in trouble. Jack and I both know shes not going to be punished for something like that. And plus as long as shes eating we're happy,she had a phase where she wouldn't eat anything at all other than some raisins or something small. Apparently,she used jacks phone and went onto tumblr (jack doesnt use tumblr ever but he has it) and was looking at littles pictures when she scrolled through a sadist account and read how he was saying that if you weren't tiny your daddys wont love you. And yea. But dont get me wrong,Alex is the tinest person ever literally but it still got to her reading that.

"As long as you eat your snacks babe. And who gave you the money to buy the pizza was is dadda. Should dadda get in trouble for giving you money,should he get spankies"

I feel myself twitching at that. I mean who doesnt love to be spanked. And my husband has been gone for two days,everything turns me on now.

Alex nods as I give Jack a stare and he smirks back at me.

Jack and I have this no pda at school rule. Which is obvious. Yes everyone knows Jack and I are married. But doesnt mean we can suck eachothers faces at school. Buttttt it also doesnt mean that i cant kiss him when hes at my office alone. ALONE. But that fucker is always like "uh uh uh. School" and he always has that damn smirk on his face. I just want  to kiss my husband/ daddy is that so wrong. Oh and get this when I roll my eyes at him after that. I. Get.  In. Trouble.

"Alex baby you wanna go back to class?" I ask her trying to get my mind off of what just happened.she shakes her head no and cuddles more into me.

"Baby listen to dadda and go to class with all your friends please"

"But daddy my hand hurts" she holds her hands up to prove her point

"I dont see anything baby I think you're magic it went away"

"Really daddy. Dadda listen daddy says m magic" she looks at me with big eyes

Aww look at that cute
"Yea babe you are. Ready to go back to class"

She nods here head eagerly, content with what her daddy told her

It takes me a little while to make sure Alex is ready to go back to class and send her her way with a note even tho she still has costido.