-06-

I'm still in shock, what the hell is going on? "Oh.. I'm sorry if I've shocked you I.. I really didn't mean to make you think it was someone else." His head turns and he gazes in the direction of the television like a stunned rabbit, "Wait.." his face flexes. "I did mean to do that." He bites his lip and I want to pull his lip out of his fucken mouth and tell him to stop being a slut.

Woh.. that would be too aggressive. Wait, when am I not aggressive? "Why did you feel the need to hide it from me?" I ask him with the very little voice I have at the moment, can't breathe very well either. "Because I had a feeling that you didn't like me back." He finally looks up at me with those huge doe eyes of his and pink cheeks.

JESUS!

Insert high pitched screaming. "What makes you think that?" I ask him. He stares at me for a while as if trying to process what I'm hinting at, because I'll soil myself if I tell him straight forward. His eyebrows knit a little and he looks at my lips which makes me want to seriously throw myself out the window and live on the floor as a pancake.

I've thought about this twice, so I clearly want to do it. "Are you.. saying.. what I think you're saying?" He asks. I look down at my hand that's still on his lap and I slowly move it away, naughty. "I'm saying..." I start, "that I feel the same way." I look at him, my face hotter than I think it's ever been in my life.

He stares at me with an emotionless expression, which I find very confusing because I would've thought that he'd be pleased to hear that I like him back. "What?" he asks, oh he's still in shock.. I get that. I am too. I take a deep breath and I prepare to explain myself. "I like you too Jungkook, that's what I mean."

My heart is pounding so hard I might just pop like a balloon. Then that damn smile appears on his face again, "Really?" he asks. I nod quickly not able to say anything. He lets out a breath, as if relieved, "Wow.." he whispers and looks away from me only to stare forward. "I never thought.." He doesn't finish, he lightly chuckles.

"I really thought that you were going to reject me." I stare at him in disbelief, "You're kidding me right?" I get my voice back. He looks at me, "No, that's why I was debating on telling you." Now I'm staring at him in disbelief, why are we so damn clueless? "So you really did think I didn't like you? You understand that's far from what I feel.. right? What did I ever do that made you think I didn't?" I ask him.

He chuckles nervously. "I don't know, honestly I thought you were seeing me as Jae's douchey popular brother." I laugh at his words. "Only a little bit." He lightly chuckles again, "Kidding." I smile. His face stays pink and he just smiles, keeping full eye contact with me. This boy.. "I still really don't know what to say to you." He confesses as he leans toward me.

"I don't know what to... say either.." I find myself choking up. "Wait." His face flexes. "Then.. was I the guy that you were talking...?" I nod, and he chuckles. "When I was talking about you.." I grin to myself to the thought of all those nice things Jungkook had said about me that day. I'm honestly so flattered and truly happy.

My face heats up, he had said that I'm gorgeous and how my smile makes him feel. Wow, wow oh wow this feels so nice. "Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't figure it out I thought I was being pretty obvious." He shakes his head laughing and running his fingers through his hair, "Honestly no, I didn't. When you said you liked someone I didn't want to hear all the things you were gonna say about him."

"Because I knew you were going to say such nice things and I was going to feel super jealous, hating myself for not telling you I liked you." He smiles, "But it honestly feels really great that all those nice things you said were about me." I nod and pick up my shoulders, acting coy. "I can say the same about the things you said about me." My face is hot!