Chapter 22

Doyoung knocked on Johnnys bedroom door and when he did Y/n answered, "Who is it?"

   "It's Doyoung."

   "Oh, come on in Doyoung."

   Doyoung stepped inside holding the folder, "Hey Y/n, is Johnny in here?"

   You shook your head, "He was not long ago but he left saying he still had some work to do."

   Doyoung nodded, "Well I need to talk to you about something."

   "What is it?"

   Doyoung slowly handed you the folder. When you looked at the cover it said Y/n in the corner. ~What could this be?~ So you opened it, it looked like one of Xiumins reports. But when you read it, it mentioned and paternity test. ~Xiumin never did a paternity test. Well I don't think he could have.~

   You read the names expecting yours and Johnnys but instead it said Y/n for the mother, and Do Kyungsoo. "What the hell is this?!"

   "Somehow Kyungsoo had it and he tried to give it to Johnny, but Johnny gave it to me and Taeil before he could read it."

   You shook your head, "It's not true though. I never slept with Kyungsoo, I don't know where he got these from."

   Doyoung sat down beside you, "Shhh, it's okay Y/n. But listen to me. Are you sure?"

   "What do you mean am I sure? I think I would know if I slept with someone."

   Doyoung sighed, "Kyungsoo must not have told you but he is a demigod his father was the second Hypnos, and Hypnos was the god of sleep. So that would give Kyungsoo the ability to control what you do in your sleep... and you would never remember it."

   Your eyes went wide, "It can't be true."

   "Don't worry I will investigate it the best that I can."

   You looked up at Doyoung, "You don't actually think that this is true? If Xiumin took the paternity test, why didn't he tell me what the results were?"

   Doyoung shook his head, "I don't know, maybe Xiumin thought he could cover it up because he knew how much you and Johnny loved each other."

   "Doyoung, You can't tell this to Johnny. He can never find out about it."

   Doyoung was about to respond when Johnny stepped inside, "I can never find out about what?"

     -Kyungsoo in the Library-

   Kyungsoo sat at his desk thinking, "I faked the paternity test, but I need to do something to make this look really believable."

   He then quickly pulled out one of the books Y/n had recently returned and inside it was a bookmark that she had written her name on. "Well now all you have to do is write me a letter."

   He pulled out a sheet of paper and began to write copying your pretty handwriting.

   Kyungsoo wrote

    Dear Kyungsoo,
   I am afraid that Johnny is going to find out about our baby. I am trying so hard to keep it a secret but there is people that already know. What if he finds the paternity test results, this truly will ruin everything. I haven't even told him I am pregnant out of fear of what he will do. Please help me Kyungsoo, I don't know what I will do.
    With love, Y/n.

   Kyungsoo smiled, "This will work just fine. Now all I have to do is hide it somewhere Johnny can find it."

     -You and Doyoung-

   "Doyoung, You can't tell this to Johnny. He can never find out about it."

   Just then Johnny stepped inside, "I can never find out about what?"

   You and Doyoung both stared at Johnny. But you quickly spoke up, "We were saying that you can never find out about... dinner! Yes dinner. You see Jaehyun has been teaching me how to cook but I wanted it to be a surprise so I could make you something delicious."

   Johnny smiled, "Oh... well that's nice. I hope you enjoy it."

   You nodded, "Don't worry, I will."

   Doyoung said goodbye to Johnny as he left then Johnny crawled on the bed and sat by you. "How are you doing sweetie?"

   "Pretty good."

   Johnny yawn then wrapped his arms around you to cuddle, "Y/n, I feel like there's something you're not telling me. But every time I ask you say it's nothing. Whatever it is, it's really bothering you and I want you to telling me everything that's making you feel bad so I can try to help."

   You sighed, "I love you Johnny and I do feel like I can tell you everything."

   "Well why won't you tell me, it's killing me inside knowing that you're in pain."

   Before you knew it you felt tears running down your face, "Johnny, you don't understand."

   "Y/n, I won't be able to understand unless you tell me what's wrong."

   "I... I'm... pregnant."

   Johnny looked at you for moment but then he quickly smiled, "Y/n this is wonderful. Oh my god is that why you've been gaining weight? No offense."

   Johnny looked back down at you, "Y/n why do you still look sad? This is wonderful news."

   You looked over to the nightstand that had your doctors report on it but then you looked back at Johnny and smiled, "It's nothing. But Johnny, you see I'm not just pregnant. I'm pregnant with more than one baby."

   Johnnys eyes went wide, "Oh wow, this is so wonderful but so crazy at the same time."

   You chuckled, "Johnny calm down, we still have plenty of time before they're born."

   "I know, but still it's so exciting."

   You watched as Johnny was pacing around the room talking about how happy he was, you couldn't help but smile. But then you remembered the report. ~As long as Johnny thinks he's the father everything will be okay.~

   Johnny ran over to your side smiling, "What do you want a boys or girls? Wait! Don't answer that, it's supposed to be bad luck to say which you want."

   You placed you hand on the side of his face, "All I want is to have beautiful and healthy children with you."