Chapter 11

-1 day until the ceremony-

   A couple nights ago you told Johnny you liked him and he was absolutely delighted. You two had continued to swim and hang around the pool for a few hours until you decided to have dinner with Johnny later that day. Once the day had closed to an end you kissed Johnny, and you knew that you liked him. But the truth was that you loved him.

       -Johnny in his office-

   Johnny was sitting at his desk trying to address all the letters he had been receiving over the past week. The time he spends with Y/n really doesn't help his work at all but he doesn't care anymore now that he knows that she likes him.

   Doyoung walked into his office with a stack of even more letters, "Sir, the food is almost all prepared and will be ready to serve after the ceremony, the guests have all arrived and are currently being directed to their guest rooms, and Chen sent a message saying that the clothes you ordered for Y/n is finished and can be picked up anytime you are ready."

   Johnny nodded, "Thank you Doyoung. I will receive the clothes for Y/n right now."

   Johnny got up and was about to leave but before he could even reach the door Doyoung had grabbed his wrist, "Sir.... it's still not to late."

   Johnny glared at him, "Late? Late for what?"

   Doyoung shook his head, "Sir, you know exactly what I mean. You're letting your feelings for that girl cloud your vision of the true reality at hand. It's simply not worth the risk even if she is harmless. Because the best option is that we gain another minor god and the worst option is she is the host of a evil force sent here to destroy the gods."

   Johnny shook his wrist from Doyoungs grip, "I don't know how many times I have to tell you people. She is staying here and if she does take a turn for the worst we will handle it when the situation arises."

   Doyoung nodded, "Sir, I will not try to interfere. I simply wanted you to know how I felt about this whole situation."

   Johnny sighed, "It's alright. But I should get going. I will be back soon."

   Johnny quickly left the capital and hurried himself over to Chen's shop. Once he made it he called out to him, "Hey Chen."

   Chen was sitting at his desk looking at some fabrics when Johnny ran in. "Oh hey Johnny, I finished the dress not long ago. I'll let you see it."

   Chen got up and opened up a wooden box and carefully pulled out the dress. "What do you think?"

   Johnnys eyes went wide, "It's absolutely gorgeous, how much will it cost?"

   Chen went back to his desk to write out the price, "Well since I used the best materials I could find it will cost about $100,000."

   Johnny nodded, "That's alright, I'll have Taeyong come by tonight with the money."

   Chen carefully placed the dress back into its box and slid it over to Johnny, "Thank you Johnny, I hope she loves it."

   Johnny gently took the box and stepped outside. "I'm sure she will."

   Johnny ran back to the capital but this time he went to his room. He placed the box onto his bed and he walked over to a box on his dresser. It was a large dark blue velvet box and when he looked at it he smiled to himself. Because when he opened it he seen the golden crown that belonged to his mother. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I gave this to the woman I loved, would you mother?"

   He carefully placed the velvet box onto the dress box. Johnny then looked out then window to see the sun going down, "Meh it's probably about 5pm. I don't want to show Y/n the surprise just yet. I'll wait until morning, before the ceremony."

   Johnny then lifted the boxes and slid them underneath his bed so they wouldn't be seen. When he stood back up he heard a knock at the door. ~Who could that be~ he thought.

   He opened the door to see you standing on the other side. "Y/n? Is everything okay? Shouldn't you be resting for the ceremony tomorrow?"

   You looked up at Johnny, "I have feelings for you Johnny."

   Johnny smiled, "I know, you told me you liked me the other day."

   You shook your head, "Johnny, it's more than that. That's why I'm here."

   Johnny looked at you confused, "I don't believe I understand?"

   You sighed, "Johnny, I don't just like you. I love you and I have for a long while now, but I've been to nervous to say anything because I wasn't sure if I could trust or anyone else around here. I was terrified when I first came here but you helped me so much and showed me so many things. I can finally show you my feelings without being scared. Johnny, I hope you can accept me."

   "Y/n of course." Johnny was about to kiss you before you quickly placed your hand on his lips to block him.

   "But the real reason I came here tonight is because I'm still scared. Not because of my feeling for you, but for what is coming tomorrow. I was talking to Doyoung and he said if things go wrong tomorrow I could.... I could die. I know you were just trying to protect me by saying everything will be ok, but I had to know the truth."

   Johnny looked down, "Y/n, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to tell you because I love you and I don't want to accept the truth myself."

   You shook you head, "I'm not mad. I just want to show you how much I love really you."

   Johnny looked back up to you, "Wha-"

   Before he could finish you pulled him into a kiss. After a few minutes you leaned back to look at Johnny, "I'm sorry that I couldn't share my feelings."

   Johnny smiled, "It's okay Y/n. I told you I would wait as long as it took."

   "Thank you."

   Johnny lightly kissed your forehead, "Don't you think you should be getting to bed so you can rest for tomorrow?"

   You shook your head, "Johnny, I don't think I could sleep even if I wanted to."

   Johnny looked at you confused, "Y/n? What do you mea-"

   Johnnys eyes went wide, "Do you mean?"

   You nodded, "I love you Johnny and I know I want to be with you, and tomorrow could be my last day with you."

   "Don't talk like that everything will be okay."

   You shook your head, "You don't know that, I why if this is my last night I want to spend it with you."

   Johnny took in a deep breath, "Are you sure?"

   You smiled up to him and nodded, "Of course I am."

    (A/n. I am sorry it took me longer than I expected to write this. I wasn't able to get home until 10pm. But I still stayed up until nearly midnight trying to write this while half asleep 😂😂. I will write another chapter when I wake up.)

)