Chapter 6

By the end of the day Johnny and you had pick up your clothes and were heading back to the capital building. The two of you were almost at the main gate when a dark haired man came running up to Johnny out of breath.

   Johnnys whole demeanor changed in that instant and he straightened up and addressed the man, "Doyoung. What seems to be so important that you deemed it necessary to interrupt me while on my day out."

   While the man caught his breath you thought to yourself. ~Doyoung? I remember, Johnny said he was Hades, god of the dead.~

   Doyoung quickly bowed, "Sir... Message.... the gods"

   Johnny shook his head, "Calm down and catch your breath. What are you trying to say?"

   Doyoung nodded, "We received a message from the gods.... and it's about Y/n."

   Johnnys eyes went cold, "What did they say?"

   Doyoung looked at you hesitantly then back to Johnny, "I think you should hear this in private. We shouldn't worry Y/n."

   Johnny sighed but soon nodded, "I suppose you're right."

   He looked at you with a smile but the most you looked at him you could tell that it was forced, "Hey Y/n, I'm going to have Doyoung direct you to your room. I have somethings to discuss with the others, okay?"

   You look up to him confused, "Johnny if it's about me don't you think I should be involved?"

   He shook his head, "Don't worry I'm sure it's nothing that you need to worry about."

   You nodded but you still didn't quite believe him. Doyoung took the boxes of clothes from you so he could help you to your room. While he was walking you the rest of the way you looked up to him, "Hey Doyoung, Whats this message about?"

   Doyoung sighed, "Trust me Y/n, it's nothing important."

   You ran in front of Doyoung and blocked him from going anything further. "Look, I may be thousands of years younger than all of you and I know I'm just a human but if this is about me. Then I should at least know what it's about."

   Doyoungs looked at you with a blank stare but he quietly spoke up, "It's about what god you will become."

   You raised and eyebrow in confusion, "I thought you guys didn't know what god I will become?"

   Doyoung nodded, "We didn't at first, but that's what the gods message was about."

   Your eyes went wide, "You mean they know what god I will be?"

   Doyoung pushed past you and continued to walk the rest of the way to your room but he looked back, "More or less."

     -Johnny and the others-

   Johnny quickly walked into the main hall and he seen the other sixteen gods all huddling around a large wooden desk and they appeared to be looking at something, "What is this all about?"

   All the men stood up straight and quickly bowed. Lucas walked over to the desk and grabbed the letter. He turned to Johnny and smiled, "I knew that girl would cause us trouble."

   Johnny shook his head, "What the hell are you talking about."

   Lucas stormed over to Johnny and slapped the letter at Johnnys chest. "Just read this."

   Johnny narrowed his eyes in suspicion but he soon opened the letter, the message was beautifully written on a sheet of linen. It was a very short message but what it read was enough to make Johnny rip the fabric in two out of anger.

   The message read

   "Don't trust the innocence of your beautiful god, she will be the bringer of death and evil."

   Lucas smirked, "Well what do you plan to do about this new.... development?"

   Johnny smiled, "Absolutely nothing."

   Everyone gasped and Mark spoke up, "What the hell do you mean by that? Didn't you read the letter?"

   "Of course I read it. But don't all of you remember? No one knows what god she will become!"

   Lucas picked up the fragments of the message, "Then how do you explain this"

   Johnny sighed, "The gods are just trying to scare us."

   Kun shook his head, "And why would the gods do that, what would they have to benefit by playing tricks on us?!"

   Everyone started to agree and most were now yelling, but Jaehyun and Ten quickly ran over to Johnnys side and tried to shout over them.

   Jaehyun started yelling and got most of them to quiet down enough so he could be heard. "Look at you idiots, look at how you are acting. You are the gods and you are sitting here making a scene like children over a message from the gods that might not even be true!"

   Mark stepped forward, "Why are you defending her?!"

   Jeno nodded, "Yea she's just some human."

   Ten shouted back, "Hey! Don't you guys remember who I am? I am a human too, just like her."

   Jeno rolled his eyes, "Yea but you weren't sent here to destroy us all."

   Ten sighed, "But if I remember correctly we went through a similar situation. You all thought I was going to become Cronus the Titan god of evil and time."

   Jeno looked at the ground, "Well yea..... but."

   Ten shook his head, "No buts."

   Taeil cut in, "Ah man, No butts?"

   Jaehyun buried his face in his hands, "Taeil Nooooo."