Ch 16

Have you ever tripped over a table or chair that caused you to cry? Have your hands been pinned to the door until it feel hurt, and maybe even bleed. But actually the pain is all incomparable to the pain of the life you experienced.

I never thought that this would happen.

That day I walked down the school corridor, to where I usually met him, in the student council room.

Right after school time was long over, that's where I did a lot of intimate things with the student council president, Park BoGum.

That day I still didn't know it. As usual, I was very excited on my way to get there.

I opened the door slowly and checked around and in the club room, to make sure no one came besides me and him.

As usual, I sat on the couch while reading the news from my smartphone while waiting for him to come.

The feud between our country and the neighboring country is getting hotter and more like it.

I'm confused, why can politics be so complicated. If this is a child's play, can't you make peace in the easiest way, which is to apologize and forgive each other?

All the news written today was so hot and mostly about the idol gossip that was secretly dating and finally revealed.

I also want to try it, become an idol.

My fingers continued to shift my smartphone screen until it finally stopped at an article. This article was written one week ago. And the name of the student council president is listed on the title page.

"The marriage arrangement between the two successors of the biggest company in Korea ..."

What does it means? The student council president never told me about this, no, this is definitely a fake article. There's no way he doesn't tell me about this matter. Yes, this must be a hoax.

But ... wasn't that day and a few days before he didn't go to school ...

No ... Kim Tae Hyung, what are you thinking?! You can't just believe it.

But, I want to make sure the article is correct.

My finger tapped the article.

There is a lot written down that starts from explaining the genealogy of the two families until the two successors' names that are to be arranged.

My heart feels tight ..

Under the news there was a video taken by reporters & cameramen, when I opened the video ... the student president's face was there, and beside him there was a woman who seemed to be the woman he was going to marry.

The student president put his left hand around her waist. "I, no, I mean we will try our best to achieve what our parents wanted. The party will be held when we both graduate from high school. For details when exactly, we will tell later. Please look forward to it."

What ... does the student president just say it will happen after he graduates?

Wait ... will it happen? So the news is true? Then ... why didn't he tell me? And is he still playing with me?

Kim Tae Hyung ... what exactly is happening...