Ch 13

Standing in front of him is a house like a mansion. With his mouth open, he stood there, silent and petrified.

"What are you doing? Aren't you coming in?"

A man patted his shoulder to make him aware, but he still remained there.

The men who tapped him on the shoulders looked irritated and
kneel down in front of him, grabbing his feet and then lifted him up onto his shoulders.

Even he looked like carrying a potato bag on, the men seem have no difficulty at all carrying of a man weight 134lbs on his shoulders.

“ What the f-..” He started to complaining at the men who without permission lifted him up
from the ground he was standing.

The men looked at him over his shoulders.

“ Who told you to spacing off like that and ignoring me? ”

“ It’s a normal thing for someone to admiring at heaven like scene! ” He shouted back at him.

“ My house is just a normal house. ”

“ Aren’t you be grateful for this? ”

“ Not really. ”

“ What? Say that again and I’ll steal you house! No.. I couldn’t possibly do that..”

“ What are you saying? It’ll be your home too in the future, Jimin-ssi. ”

Jimin cheeks brightened red.

“ .. what are you talking about.. ” This time Jimin’s voice softened, more like a whisper.

“ I’ll marry you of course, one day. ” without being embarassed, the men bluntly said it out clear.

Jimin and Jungkook entered the main room of the house.

"This is great, my house can't be compared with this."

"Do you have a lot of maid here?"

"Yes, I think."

"You really are a prince."

" Says who? "

"Everyone, yes, including me."

Footsteps from the second floor make them look up.

"Jungkook."

A woman's voice called Jungkook, not long after the woman walked down the stairs and approached the two of them.

"Who is this person?" The woman asked.

"Eomma, he is ..."

"Omega?" The woman cut it off.

"Why did you bring an Omega into the alpha family?" she added.

"Eomma, listen first, he ..." Jungkook could not continue his words anymore, because his mother cut again.

"Your Omega Mate?"

"Yeah." Jungkook nodded slowly.

His mother looked sarcastically at Jimin, looking at him from top to bottom.

"Alpha doesn't fully needed omega mate. Get rid of him from my face." His mother said as she walked away.

"But eomma, I love him!"

His mother stopped and looked over from her shoulder.

"It's not love, it's all the lust of their temptations."

This time his mother really left the two of them in the room.

Jungkook feels embarrassed and can't look at Jimin anymore.

But Jimin who was behind him seemed calm.

He walked towards Jungkook, stroked his back and said, "What kind of relationship does there that have no drama in it?"

Jungkook raised his head after hearing that. He smiled gently.

"So you have accepted the fact that we are in a relationship?"

Jimin is taken aback and slowly stepping back.

"S-shut up." He said shyly.