Ch 7

Jimin POV~

He arrived exactly at 7pm. He takes off his helmet and brush his hair aside. After he done, he turn his head to me. 

His eyes searching up and down, from my head to my toe, kept repeating them until his eyes fed up and finally looked at me in the eyes.

" You look gorgeous. " Jungkook's.

" ... Thanks. " I paused a moment before adding , " I thought you said it was a date. "

He get off from his motorcycle and walks toward me.

" It is." Jungkook's.

I raised an eyebrow and questioning him again, " Why are you wearing normal clothes while I shoud wearing something fancy and formal like these? " I looked down at my clothes. The most formal clothes I ever wore, my prom suits. Charcoal cuffs over fit shirt by REDHOMME, Black grain slim slacks by the same brand, and Navy basic single suit jacket by TIAG. I think I'm lack in the sense of fashion.

He smiled softly. " Come. "

I stand still. " I'm waiting for my answer." I crossed my arm over my chest. " I'm not going anywhere without it. "

He walks toward me again.

" You'll figured it out soon. "

He held my wrist and pulled me over to him, he walks ahead of me while I'm tailing behind him still annoyed because he didn't give me what I want.

We're at the side of his motorcyle now, he get on top of it, wore his helmet back and handed me another helmet and then says, " Come on, get on. " as he patting the empty passenger seat behind him.

" Just make sure you bring me back home before twelve. " I said as trying to put on the helmet he gaves me and go on to his motorcycle seat.

" What are you? A cinderella? " Jungkook's.

" And if I did, this motorcycle is the pumpkin cart and you're the rat. " I diss at him.

" I prefer be the prince though. "

[ I recommended you to listening to Once Again by Mad Clown ft. Kim Na Young when you reading this chapter ( started from here only). Go download them now and try it out! Try to read them when the singers sings only, match the rhythm. Tell me what your opinion when you read it while listening to them on the comment section bellow! ]  

He impute the machine on and the motorcycle started to run out from my neighborhood.

Riding a motorcycle, it is my first time. I usually take a bus or if needed I'll take a train to go somewhere. 

I'm from a normal family, despite the fact that I was Omega, there's nothing that I can do about it. That's why I'm trying my best for my future, get a better job and make my family happy.

It feels nice actually, the feeling of how the wind hit your skin and feel like you were flying above the cloud. It's amazing. I spread both my arms freely to form my own wings. Is it how the butterfly's felt when they're fly?

He looked at me from his rearview mirror, I peek from his shoulder and saw, he's smiling. Then his eyes back to the road. He increased the speed, shocked I pull my arm back and circling it around his stomach, grasping at his jacket tightly.

" Are you insane? " I shouted at him.

" What? I can't hear you! " He answers shouting back.

I know he did, he just pretend to be not, but still I repeat it and shouting loudly, " Are you INSANE?! " He giggles, I can feel his muscle moving as he did. WOW! He's totally build up, isn't he?

The farther we drive, the city lights started to fade. 

He took me to a pitch black area that I started to found out later that it was a cemetery after I saw the gravestone lining as far as my eyes can see.

" I thought it was a date? " I ask my voice trembling as I clutch onto his jacket more tightly than earlier.

 The motorcycle stopped after bought us up in hill. He motioned me to get off which I did but still clinging into him.

" Are you scared? " He looked at me.

" W-what? N-no of course.... yes..." I gave up for lying this time.

" What kind of date are we doing here? " I ask him.

" Calm down. " He said as he put his arm around my shoulders. " It just a pre-date special event. " He add.

" In the cemetery?! " I ask him again in high-pitched tone.

He lead me walk through the lining gravestone, and then we stopped in front of certain one. " We're here. " He said as he kneel down.

 " Can you explain all of this now? " I ask whispering, still annoyed at how good he kept everything to himself.

Finally he looked at me, sadness in his eyes. " This is my nana's grave. "

A/N

Hello thank you for your wait! The next chapter will be posted about  in 10 hours. I stretched the time, because I realized in the last chapter I was a little careless which made my imagination not go into the story and made the story too boring to be read. That's why! See you in later!