Ch 5

3rd person POV~

  A man with wide steps walked toward a club room in the first building. He opened the door of the room and slammed it behind him.

Luckily there isn't anyone there, so he won't be scolded. The man sat on one of the chairs and put his head on the table.

" How dare he use the President to fool me. "

He sank his head between his two palms.

" Did he know that I like.. "

In between his grumbling, someone interrupts his word.

" Like who? "

The man widened his eyes and immediately stood up from his seat.

" Pres! " The man shouted.

" You don't have to be so formal to me, Taehyung~ah. You can call me BoGum like every members did. " Bogum's.

The man named Park Bo Gum is the school president of the student council. He's an alpha.

Taehyung and him difference of two years. This year is his last year of his highschool life, which is caused sadness to Taehyung. He's fell in love with this man ever since their first meeting. He's the reason why Taehyung is a member of the student council.

Taehyung POV~

" But Pres, you are older than me.." Taehyung's.

" Eii..it is just two years, what are you calling old? " Bogum's.

He closed the door behind him and walked toward his table.

" Is there something that you forgot? " Taehyung's.

" Hm? Ah no. " Bogum's.

" Then why are you here? " Taehyung's.

" I just happened to saw a little man slammed my club room door hardly that I'm afraid it might be broken. " Bogum's.

" E-eh? Y-you saw that Pres? " I felt guilty now.

" Em. " Bogum nodded.

" It seems that this little man is in love right now. So who is it? " Bogum add.

" Whose who? " Taehyung's.

" The one you love, you said it yourself earlier that you loved someone, don't you? " Bogum's.