Prologue

Ever since their sixth grade of elementary shcool, all people are taking up their test, to knowledge which type they are, alpha, beta, or omega.

Omegaverse is a world where its belong to those three. Rules are made up, and are strict. The common things from this world is, pack hierarchies, domination, submission, soul mates, and possesiveness.

Alphas, most exclusively Tops.

Betas, lagest group in society. Able to do any work, but has no chance against alphas.

Omegas, the weakest, the most underated people. May experience anal and lubrication during heat, and sometimes spontaneous lactation.

To be more clear, read everything in the pictures in the next page.

===

This school used to be all alpha's school, but few years ago, this school started to accept betas and omegas students as well. And now, it is officially became a mixed school for alphas, betas, and omegas. 

However, this world seems to never be fair for some people. Although it's a mixed school now, the building was divided into two, in order to alleviating unwanted accident. 

Building no.1, or the 1st building, the one with the larger, wider, and nicer facilities, was belongs to alphas and betas student. 

Building no.2, or the 2nd building, the smaller, standard size, and standard facilities, was belongs to omegas student. 

But gladly, this year seems to be interesting enough to pay attention at. Some interesting student of 2nd building seems to be not and don't want to care at their status and rules of this world.

They are,

Jin / Kim Seok Jin, Idol of the 2nd building. Tall, handsome, and easy going, which make him had a lot of friends.

Jimin / Park Ji Min, Angel of the 2nd building. Charismatic, always smiling, and has a kind heart.

Suga / Min Yoon Gi, Gangster of the 2nd building. Tsundere, but actually caring and friendly if you know him better, likely to sleep at any lesson.

Beside the 2nd building, there's a " stars " too at the 1st building.

V / Kim Tae Hyung, 2nd Vice President of the Student Council. Always wore a fake eyeglasses (I mean there's glasses for minus,plus,and sillinder right? He wore it so people might think he is intelligence and has a problem with his viewing but actually no, his eyes is normal), hardworking and smart.

RM / Kim Nam Joon, Sexy Brain Master of the 1st building. Has a worderfull intelligence, has a clear successfull career in front of his eyes, like to be alone but had a lot of friends, and sometimes a bit clumsy.

JK/ Jungkook/ Jeon Jung Kook, Idol of the 1st building. Have a cold appearance but still loved by all girls, like to do sports which making him more popular. Only fixed his eyes for one person .

Even though the building was divided, but they get mixed together for certain day. Some of the students find their soul mates in here, that's why that certain day is a special day for them.