Ch 9

3rd person POV~

Suga's born from the all alpha family.

When he was a kid, he believe that he'll become an alpha too, like the rest of his family.

His faith is all broken just like a broken mirror when he found out later at his test result, that he's an omega.

" I'm... omega? " the little Suga says as he frozen in place while the paper result of his test is in hand.

As if the King has fallen down from his thrones, Suga lost every special treatment he used to get from his family.

One day, a festival has been held in the near town of Suga ressidence.

Suga excitedly asking for his mom to accompany him, hoping she will agree to go with him like they used to.

But, his mom coldy rejected his request, " No! Do you realize that you'll only caused us a shame if you go out there?! "

The little Suga taken aback, tears started to form in the edge of his eyes.

" Don't you dare crying! " His mom snapped him. " You're just a load in here. "

Little Suga ran out from the living room, clim the stair to his room in the second floor, and then locked himself in there for couple days.

Unfortunately, no one really care if he's there or not, if he eats or not, he just burdensome or so what their family thinking.

Started from that day, Suga lost his affection for his family.

A year later, born a new baby to their household.

They decided to "make" another heir which they hopefully will turn out to be an alpha.

Little Suga send out from his house to a standard apartement far from his hometown.

They only providing him for his financial, monthly.

What do you expect from a graduated student from elementary school who has no experience in living on his own?

He has to buy meal from the nearest family restaurant or luchbox that available in minimart.

3 years has passed since then.

He used to be living alone now, he is getting talented in cooking, since he decided to apply for cooking class 2 years ago.

And now, Suga has grown into Senior Highschool student.

Suga POV~

" Yes! I did it! "

I'm successfully sneaked out from school ground. " Why did I'm in there in the first place? " There's nothing I can do there tho, classes is so boring.

Usually I'll sneak to the roof to sleep,but today I'm on my way to the arcade center.

After trading my money for coins I make my way to the car racing game, I plugged 2 coins there and started to race my car.

" Shit! I can go more faster than it! "

And here I am, screaming on myself.

People walk by while whispering about me, they might thought that I'm insane.

Well I don't care, I love myself, I love what I do.

They shouldn't put their nose under other people business.

While in the middle of racing, it suddenly occurs me.

A faint smell of daphne scent.

Is there's someone who sells flowers here?

The smell getting closer, gradually getting stronger.

Then it's feels like the flower was placed beside me, so I turn my head to the side to found out that someone was standing beside the other chair of the car racing game.

My... alpha?