Ch 1

It was a sunny clear weather today, but not long until there's black smoke rises.

It was from the 1st building room, Lab. A. It seems that certain student were out of focus that caused him incorrectly input of liquid that should not be part of the material.

He's none other than RM.

By this accident, in order to continue classes the student have to move to another lab, Lab. B, that were placed in another building, the 2nd building.

Of course, some student unhappy to heard it, but some other were excited about it.

The next classes which will be the starter for this mixed class will be started soon, the schedule's for XA-1 and XB-1. ( Just remember that A belong to the first building and B is belong to the second building. )

==

Jimin POV ~

Mixed Lab. classes for today is my class turn, what will it become? I entered the lab and searching around the room, " Jimin! ", someone call my name.

I turn my head to the voice source direction, there are one of my best friend, Jin, sitting at the 2nd row from the front seat.

I walk headed to him. " Jin, thank you for saving spot for me. " I pat his shoulder.

" Nah. What are you saying? " Jin's.

" I mean it's mixed class today, so there'll be a lot more student than usually here. " Jimin's.

" Oh, right, I forgot about that. " Jin's.

" You are a free person, you doesn't care about something that has nothing to do with you. I'm jealous with you. " Jimin's.

" You are handsome, what are you babbling about now? " Jin's.

" Ahaha,no I'm not. Anyway, where's Suga? " Jimin's.

" He's at the roof. " Jin's.

" Sleeping? " Jimin's.

" What else? " Jin's.

" Oh gosh, he really looking for trouble, aren't he? " Jimin's.

" Just to be clear, there's nobody care about what we do here. " Jin's.

" Exactly. That's why I hate this school. " Jimin's.

" Uwaa.. " Jin's.

" Hm? What is it? " Jimin's.

" What happen with the angelic side of yours? " Jin's.

" Eii, stob it! " Jimin's.

The two best friend burst into laughter. They were laughing cheerfully until when suddenly the air around them is changing.

A presence full of pressure started to get closer.

Surely, a few alpha started to appear by the door. They stepped in one by one, making the air more tensed up.

==

The sleeping Suga, woked up for a split second, and mumble, " Heh, interesting. It smells until here."