chapter 9

Chloe pov
I woke up at 3:00 am in the morning not sure wet her to leave caz I should really forgive him he might tell me what happend. So I went to sleep until  6:00 am when everyone was awake. I was still mad at v appa so I did not talk to him. Later after having my breckast I went up stares in my room.
Then v appa came in my room and told me the whole thing he said "your mum was in Korea because we were in love then we had you she moved back to England because I needed to focus on my cearer and she left me" I forgave him and went on with my day.

6 weeks later                                               
I finally get my cast of and can finally get back to what I like. Today luna is going to a gymnastics tournement. This will be the last week with them since they are going back to England caz they found a reletive of there family. I'll probably be depressed since there my life. Luna won I'm so happy for her and when we went home i helped them pack I was crying. I gave them my phone number for them to talk to someone.
1 week later
I said my final good bye and they left. I ran up stairs crying and I locked my door. Next minute I here v appa coming up and saying " Chloe it's v appa let me in"...