chapter 3 ~were adopted

Chloe pov
It was a week later and we were still in the orphanage. So I took my privilege and went to the near by lake while my sisters were learning korean and i started to draw. It was quite quiet.

V pov
We all were walking down the lake and saw 3 children it all looked like they were playing. So we all went to them. They was not with there perents but however an older sister. Jongkook tapped on the eldest girls sholder and asked "why are you out here on your own" the eldest girl said "I wanted to draw near a lake but I had to take my sisters with me." Jin was the one who introduced us and we asked her name she replied " my name is chloe this is queenie and luna" she was realy sweet and we asked her if we could take her home. She alowed us and we realised that they lived in an orphanage.
The next day

Jougkook pov
We wake up about 6:00 am to go to the orphanage and when we get there we look for them but they ain't down stairs so we look up stairs where we find them. Chloe listning to music and luna and queenie playing with dolls. We come and take all 3 down stairs and rm sign the papers to let us go home.

Luna pov
We go into there car once again and we were listning to fire by bts and when we came to our mew house we looked around chloe was the first to find our rooms and this is what it looked like:

Luna povWe go into there car once again and we were listning to fire by bts and when we came to our mew house we looked around chloe was the first to find our rooms and this is what it looked like:

(This was chloe room)

(This is luna and queenie room)We all said "it was amazing and we all loved it"

We all said "it was amazing and we all loved it"