chapter 2 ~the beggining

Chloe pov
All my life has been the same. I go school in the morning train at night but when I come home I see my acaholic step father trying to beat up my little sisters and when I help I get hit with a metal belt.
But this day was different we desided to move to Korea so we were packing every thing to leave.
Next week
We're in Korea now and it has gone back to normal. But it was different today, I saw luna and queenie on the floor still breathing but as though they fainted. Me I had a dreading taught I was next. I was right. I came to check if they were alright and I was hit till I was knocked out.

Zoè pov (chloe mum)
"MY KIDS " I scremed at him. I phoned the police and told them and also got the ambulance. While I was waiting it came to me but this time It was greater with some thing that would change my daughters life forever.

Chloe pov
I woke up in the hospital looking around the room luna and queenie was awake which was a releaf but I could not see my mum so I shouted " Mum mum where are you!"a doctor came and told me that my mum had passed away and my dad was in prizon. I told her I would not be separated fom my sisters. And after I cried my self to sleep.

It was next morning and we were told to pack our things oviously I took time to help my sisters and we went to the orphanage...