chapter 8

Chloe pov
It all went silent for a moment and soon after everyone exept queenie and luna was squeeling and was realy exited I also said I liked twice red velvet black pink exo got 7 and b.a.p.
I just said I'm going out now for a walk after the squeeling. And what a shock someone had to come with me. I was only going to the shop to get some school supplyes for me and luna since we were starting school soon. I got us some ball point pens and celigrophy pens. Pencles,rulers,rubbers,sharpness, copic markers, books ,bags,coloring pencles and pencle cases also binders and colage ruled paper. Me and luna were in a private class tho for what reason I don't know. We went home and I suprised luna with her things plus I had to get queenie a toy.
I was still looking for my dad still but I took my mum's last name chloe yun handerson. But 1 day I will find him
Arthur pov
well she alredy has but does not know it yet.  
V pov
Why does chloe look a lot like me I taught. I told the hungs that I'm going to get a dna test with chloe caz she looks a lot like me. So tomorrow morning I will have to wake her up which she will not like bur can deal with and send her to the hospital.
Next morning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up chloe and all I here from her in her zombie like state "daddy don't hit me I was just protecting my sisters" I shook her to wake her up and she shot up by 1 little touch so I said to her "what we're you saying? Go and get dressed." So she did and we went in the car and got in the hospital and got our shots. Supprisengly she was not scared. We waited for the results it became positive I was her father. We drove to our house and gather every one around and said "the results are positive I'm chloe dad. Everyone cheers exept chloe who ran up stairs crying. So I went to her room to see what was rong and she just said "I have been looking for my dad since I was 3 and you were here all this time. Why did you leave me. You know my mum married an abusive acaholic man who would beat the heck out of me just for protecting my siblings and he killed my mum and nearly killed me and you just turn up like nothing has happend." I walked out of her room and went down stairs like nothing has happend but a tear must have she'd my eye caz the were all asking what had happend and I told them everything.
Next morning
chloe pov
I woke up early and packed my things and ran away. I was mad that v appa did not stay I taught I would run away for good...