chapter 4 ~ the night when

Chloe pov
The night after we had our dinner we wached some movies the girls got to chose there first movie which was moana. After waching moana and singing the songs I took the girls to bed it was about 8:00 pm. Then me and my oppa decided to wach a horror film. When it was finished I went to bed and sleep till 4:00 am when I went to the gym. I go to the gym to fight because I used to protect my sisters and now I don't have to because I'm in a new house so I just go to the gym.
About 6:00am
Jougkook pov
All the members were awake and so was luna and queenie but chloe was not we just taught she was sleeping until we herd screaming in the gym. all of us ran in there to see what was wrong and it was just chloe doing boxing we were all waching her do her jab,uppercut, hook and right hand perfectly until she saw us and she froze. She then barged passed us probably embarrassed and ran to her room locking the door.
Chloe pov
I ran into my room embarrassed because I did not see them comming. After I herd a nock on the door it was namjoon he keped on saying "Chloe unlock the door." But I just let him wait till I had a shower got dressed and done my business. After that I unlocked my door and let him in. Namjoon oppa was like " why did you run? You never told me you box." And stuff like that. So I just replied " I don't box in front of people.i also do kickboxing and jujitsu but you just got to know me better oppa. Today they had practice so I was sent to training and the girls were sent to learn korean. It was abit boring since I got taught all of this when I was in england I kind of miss it...