ur over (2)

Camila charged at Shawn and his mystery top, screaming. Taylor grabbed her arm but it slipped out last second so she had to yank her hair back. Taylor's pull was so hard, Camila flew over a chair and landed on the floor.

Camila, sprawled out on the floor, held the back of her head. "Ow, what-"

"Girl, pull yourself together," Taylor said, smoothing down her creased sweater. Taylor heard a clicking sound and ducked out of instinct. She once almost experienced a school shooting in her middle school and any clicking sound brought PTSD out of her.

It turns out it was just Shawn's unknown top opening the window and jumping out of it.

Taylor forgot what floor they were on, she hoped it wasn't the top one. When she didn't hear screams down below, she walked over towards the window and closed it. It was cold.

Shawn, stumbling to fix his belt, tried to get to the door and leave. However, Selleba stood in his way and said, "I wouldn't. The Sewer Rats are out there and armed."

"With what? Knives?" Shawn asked, genuinely concerned.

"No, worse," Selena said, stepping out of the way of the door. "Their smell."

Shawn immediately took large steps away from the door. "I thought that was a myth."

Taylor took a seat in one of the chairs. She silently begged the lord for it not to be one of the chairs Shawn got fucked on. "So did we. They've got Post Smellone as their leader now, you must remember how much he reeked in Elementary?"

"Are we just gonna ignore what we saw?" Camila asked, dragging herself up to her feet. "He had his bussy stuffed!"

Taylor rolled her eyes. "It's not our business. If he wants to get creamed in a classroom with working cameras then let him."

"Yeah, Camila. I dont understand why you're getting so worked up about this... It's not like we haven't done the same," Selena said.

Shawn shifted uncomfortably, Camila glared at him like she didn't get boned in Miss Lohan's room by Austin Mahone last month. "You were joking about the cameras, right?" He giggled pathetically at the end.

"No. Remember my scandal last year? The one with beating up Demi for turning my then bf into a drug lord." Shawn nodded. Taylor held back the image of Demi running towards her; scariest moment of her life. "It happened in this room and the footage got leaked by Miss Carey." 

Fear filled Shawn's eyes and Taylor noticed the spec of precum under his eyebrow. How it got there, she never wanted to know. "Then what do I do?"

Selena, looking out the window for any signs of The Sewer Rats, screamed when one popped upnin front of the glass. The glass fogged with a mixture of their B.O and unbrushed breath. She shook her head and said, "We'll break into Oldonna's office and erase the footage, don't worry."

"Selena!" Camila yelled, looking profoundly angry. "The absolute disrespect to old people everywhere! Madonnasaur is too old to be considered old."

Just as Selena apologised, a piece of paper slipped under the door. Selena covered her nose and cried out in disgust before grabbing one of the long rulers next to the door and flipping the page over. She didn't want to touch something the emitted such a stench.

"What is it?" Taylor asked, leaning out of her chair slightly in interest. "Is it from Hayley Kiyoko? Because I swear that bitch won't leave me-"

"It's from The Sewer Rats," Selena said, interrupting the queen of pop. "It says that they all went to class but that they'll get us later."