Big Fight With Mother and Son

Maxwell's POV

After school, Maxwell and I left the school to go to his place. I mean his house has nothing on my palace of a manor. As we enter his place, we went up to his bedroom. But, as we got there, we heard moans and groans.

"I guess your parents are home early." Maxwell shook his head.

"I don't think so, babe. My dad left this morning. He won't come home until next week. But, my mother on the other hand," He shook his head in distaste. Maxwell didn't get along with his mother. She's kind of a bitch. She's so snobby and so slutty. The bitch can't even dress well. So, we were curious to know who was in the bedroom. I did the honors and open the door. We both gasps to see his mother withering under one of his "so" called best friend's dad. They both had shock expression on their faces'. His mom recovered from her shock and cleared her throat. 

"Maxwell. I didn't know you'll be home. I thought you were staying over with a friend."

"I never said that! Now I know why you didn't want me to stay home. You've been here sleeping with this married dude. Wow. My mom is a homewrecker. A whore to be exact." His mother's face turns a hue of red. Like a bright red tomato. The guy next to her in bed got up to get dressed.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" She exclaimed.Maxwell was furious. He was livid. They were arguing. Mr.Smith was going to learn it the hard way. To be honest with you I don't think he loves his wife. I mean, she's unattractive and a filthy gold digger she was. I think he was blind when he married her. I fell bad for the old chap. Maxwell's voice brings me back to reality.

"I can't wait for dad to find out that his homewrecking whore for a wife probably destroyed a marriage."Her eyes widen. She got out of bed faster than a sneeze.

"Please don't. I beg you please don't."She begged and begged. Atlas, she lost a battle she couldn't win. I thought that Maxwell would blackmail her unless she confesses herself. I guess I was wrong. Eventually, Maxwell's father divorced his mother and left her penniless. She tried to go back to her not so secret love, but, he had it with her. He loved his wife and children. She was just a mistake. And since then, we never heard from her again. The next day of school, I waited for Maxwell. He finally came. My, oh my. He looks sexy with his hair tousled. Can't wait for Christmas. His eyes meet mines. I went to him and kissed him.

"Why were you late?" He chuckled."Sorry about that baby. Woke up late."

"That's alright. How's your dad doing?"

"He's doing quite good. This morning, I almost didn't recognize him."

"What? Why? You know what your dad looks like."

"Yeah, but not his usual self. If you were there, you've would have to know what I was talking about. I mean, he looks different. He wasn't wearing he usual Armani business suits. He was wearing sweats and a tank. He was just sitting on the couch watching Courage the cowardly dog."

"That doesn't sound like your dad that we are used to."

"That's not even the best part. He took a day off. He has never done that ever since I was born. He looked happy and content. I had to make sure he was at least sane. He was so happy. He told me he always wanted to get rid of my mother, but couldn't find a way to."

"Now he has and she's gone fro his life for good hopefully." Maxwell shook his head.

"I don't think this will be the last of her. You know how gold diggers are. My father was my mother's, El Dorado."

"Well in this case. He's her lifeline of riches and fame." Maxwell smirked.

"Well, she can't have him anymore. she better go find her a person who can be her El Dorado."

"C'mon, we're going to be late to class."

"You're still a nerd at heart and I love you for it."

"Aww. I love you too."We made up and headed to class. Ever since My ex exposes Tracy, Her family disown her for ruining her families' name. Now, we have no idea where she is. Well, all I can say to her is good luck to her. She's gonna need it.