Chapter 1 Part 4

"what?!", asked another angry voice, coming from the entrance. Both the man and girl turned their heads, to see another woman enter the merman chamber. This woman had light blonde hair and a fairly round face. She was wearing a white lab coat, for she was a scientist.

"Fish-boy here says that we can't go through with the plan tonight," the red haired girl muttured.

"Charlotte, I do have a name," the young man responded harshly.

"Whatever, merman," Charlotte (the red haired girl) said, roolling her eyes.

"Why are we even to get rid of the mermaids magic?" the blonde haired woman questioned "Shouldn't we be studying them instead?"

"Listen Linda, these mermaids are my arch enemy," the young man explained. "Charlotte's too."

"But they doesn't mean we have to destroy all of them, does it?" Linda, (the blonde woman asked). "And may I add: Call me Dr. Denman, please."

"Didn't you say you used to date a mermaid?" Charlotte turned to face the young man.

"Yeah, but we broke up long ago," the young man told them.

"So... What do you need to do in order to complete the final stage?" Linda asked.

"Watch..." The young man replied.

He raised his hand ver the symbols, and his hand made its way to The semi circle covered by wavy lines,and it glowed a deep, electrical blue. He then moved his hand over to The volcano symbol, and when he touched it, it glowed the same colour. The third symbol he touched was The moon symbol, then the fourth was The moon pool symbol, and the final one was The trident.

When all the symbols were glowing, the young merman instructed his friends to watch the huge trident head carved into the floor. So they did, and magically, it started smoking. The girls took a step back, and, from the floor carving, a trident emerged and flew upwards, until it was in the middle of the room, floating in midair. The trident was golden, and it had a large Blue Gem just before the long handle appeared.

 The trident was golden, and it had a large Blue Gem just before the long handle appeared