Chapter 14 Jealous Me, No?

Liam's POV
That was a good game, girls hockey is starting to grow on me, Sofia is starting to grow on me. After the game I see Sofia and Charlie slip out of the arena together discreetly hand in hand. I find that very weird. Am I jealous? No I don't think so at least, if anything I am happy for her after what Max did to her. She needs someone who won't play games with her. I guess it's none of my business anyways. "Hey Seb any plans for the night?" "No you?" "I wish I was that lucky. You want to do something I heard there is this hilarious movie  Kevin Heart is in it I think it's called the upside you in?" " Sure I got nothing better to do, let's go?" " Cool , wait aren't you giving Sofia a ride home!" " I was but now she is hitching a ride home with someone else" "Oh" I was kind of disappointed he didn't tell me who. 

The car ride there was filled with loud music and laughter it was nice to find a group of friends that got me and understood me I just needed to find the people who grounded me. I just hope my dad doesn't ruin it for me with his annoying job.  We never stick around long enough for me to make friends, we tend to move every six months. " So what's your plan for winter formal are you going with anyone"  He looks at me all I say is " I know you and Rebecca are on the verge of becoming something so spill the tea." " Ok so we have been secretly dating if you may call it tha- wait a second how did you find out?" " I saw you in the parking lot once when I was leaving school" he cheeks " Was it just you?" " Yes don't worry I haven't said anything to anyone either, but from what I gather everyone already ships you two so it wouldn't be something that no one saw coming" "Wait really even my sister?" "Yes even your sister has suspicions" I know I am a horrible person but I couldn't help this feeling that told me to protect Sofia. The rest of the ride we fell into a comfortable silence and there was some background music playing.

"This movie looks crazy I can't wait to see it. Ever since the trailer came out it's all I wanted to see it." I said "Liam how long is this movie I have to be home for 11:15." "Um according to the app it's a 2 hr and 5 minutes and the movie ends at 11:05 so you should get home for 11:15. Are you expecting something or someone?" I asked with my signature smirk forming on my face. "Ew nothing like that I made a bet with my sister and I have to make sure she doesn't cheat" " Oh ok" I say we head into the theatre pay for our tickets and get concessions because god knows I can't survive anything without food. Out of nowhere I see Rebecca and Ava and they're walking towards us. "Hey what a coincidence what are you guys doing here" "Well since it's a theatre we here to watch a movie to be specific the Upside with Kevin Hart. What about you guys?" "OMG that's what we're watching" " Perfect we can watch it together" Sebastian said giving the guilty smile my gut said this wasn't a coincidence but I will find that out later right now I am just gonna enjoy the movie.  The whole movie I was dying I mean Kevin Hart is the funniest guy ever. All of his movies are hilarious. The way we sat somehow I ended up in between the two girls. To be completely honest I didn't really  know Ava all I knew was that she was a defensemen for the girls hockey team and was one of Sofia's close friends. I mean she was cute and she had the cutest laugh. I guess we could have potential but honestly I don't want to date for the sake of dating someone I want to date when we both like each other and we both know each other. Maybe I should ask her if she would like to go to the carnival I have heard it's crazy in Toronto.
The movie was good I mean any movie with Kevin heart is typically hilarious. We left at 11:05 on the dot, me and Ava stayed in front so that the couple could do what they pleased without us have to see them. I guess Ava is in the loop so maybe we could a double date eventually. When we got in the car it's like Seb forgot about everything in the world he had the biggest grin on his face.  He was whipped, but I want that I want to find the girl that makes me whipped. As fast as we left we pulled in too the driveway I guess he really wanted to beat his sister here I wonder what that beat was all about. I got out of the car and said my good byes, but I was too noisy for my own good so I was looking out my front window discreetly. All I saw was Charlie and Sofia pulling in and making out. So that's when I left I didn't need to see that. But as I saw there was almost this pain in my heart, it hurt me to see that for some reason. I am not jealous, I do not like her. Maybe I am going crazy I think I am jealous of the relationship not whose in it. I want that so badly I am willing to try it with Ava. She is attractive, smart athletic, artsy and she is not afraid to be herself which is something I have learned to value. I am gonna ask her out to Dinner tomorrow night and see what she says. I really hopes this works out for me I need someone like her in my life and I hope she doesn't slip away.
_______________________