Chapter 9 Halloween

Sofia's POV

Thank the heavens it Friday! But not just any Friday it's Halloween,  we are all going to Aliyah's house tonight for the party. I am so excited this week could not be any longer, I would probably murder my self!

I don't think I will ever get over Max but I sure as hell am gonna try. I will try and avoid him as much as possible and only talk to him when I need to. Thank God he doesn't play any major roles in Romeo and Juliet. As I am walking to homeroom someone joins me. "Hey Liam" I said as usual he is shocked that I sensed he was coming from miles away. "I will never get used to when you do that" this conversation happened every time between us. "Anyways when do you want to rehearse the scenes between just you and me because Ms Rose asked to do those scenes on our own." "Well as of right now I don't have my schedule with me, meet me in the Library so we can plan it out." I didn't even realize that we got to class already.

As I walk in I see our group sitting in a circle Liam and I join them and they all stop and give us weird looks. Me and Liam look at each other confused, "Did we walk into something we shouldn't have?" I say "Cause we can leave" Liam said "No guys we were just talking about tonight, and how hammered we all are gonna get!" Jacob said. "Oh, that makes sense" Liam and I said at the same time.Everybody just started laughing!
Ms Rose and Mr Marks both came and told us that we were going to practice in the auditorium on the stage. I ended up being the last one out for some weird reason Liam slowed down to walk with me, I didn't think much of it but the class's mind was somewhere else clearly. When we got to the auditorium they were all awing even Max. I took that as a clear message that he didn't like me and now I have to really move on. I mean there are so many good looking hockey players that would date me. Like Charlie or Jeremey theirs even Luke. I mean Charlie is cute and I think he might like me he is also in media so I know we have at least one class each semester so I will get to see him often plus he plays hockey. Now that I think about it he is the perfect guy for me. All of a sudden I feel someone tap my shoulder and there Liam stands with a confused look on his face I just shrug and we go on stage to start rehearsal.

Rehearsal was a blast Liam kept making funny faces that only I could see while we were rehearsing and all morning I couldn't stop laughing. After that I went to my other classes
I had Bio homework that was due on Monday thankfully but other then that I was free nothing from my other classes. This weekend I am planing on meeting up with Liam to practice our parts. Speaking of the devil "Hey Liam you got your schedule right?" "Yeah so I mean we could practice on Saturdays at like 12 I talked to Ms Rose and she said we could practice in the auditorium."  "That sounds good we could also practice Tuesday nights after hockey practice."  I said "Makes sense we see each other then anyways, here give me your phone and you take mine put your number and a pic of yourself in it and I will do the same in yours" he said as he reached for my phone. We switched numbers and social media names I added him to all of our group chats  I mean it's only me being nice nothing more. When we were done we headed to the parking lot where we both caught my brother and Becca making out. I smirked and looked at Liam knowingly he nodded and moved his head towards his motorcycle. I have always wanted to ride one, he gave me a ride home because well my brother was my ride so I just texted seb and told him I caught a ride with Liam. That let my brother and best friend have their moment. When we got home I thanked Liam and we went our separate ways as we had to get ready for the party tonight.

********************************