Chapter 13 Are they Dating, or Naw

Sofia's POV

Today was my first day back and it's a Friday. Since the play is  in 6 days we have been signed out to practice we have costume fitting today and we are using mic's, props, and the backdrops. I am so excited we even have a game tonight against East River, river cats. I finally got cleared from the doctor to play and well I am ecstatic. So far rehearsal is going good, we have practiced every scene and at this point I am so used to Liam I could actually see him as a friend. Everyone keeps asking if we are dating, and we both keep laughing. I don't even think he likes me and I don't like him at least not in that way. There is someone who I am interested in though and we have been talking just the two of us, we are gonna go catch a movie tonight after the game. However, it's been frustrating because every time we get a moment alone someone will come and interrupt us. Yesterday is a perfect example me and Char were talking about movie night just the two of us and all of a sudden Seb starts dancing around me and using me as a human shield. At lunch though we talked for a good 75 mins because everyone went for lunch but we weren't hungry so we stayed. It was nice these feelings that I am developing are getting stronger the more I really get to know him. Plus he is quite attractive. I am just so excited but we decided to keep this on the DL only because we don't want anybody to know. He was the one who thought of it and I agreed because of past experiences that happened within our group.

The day was done and rehearsals went well, now it's time to play my first game back. We have been undefeated so far, and I am itching to get back on the ice. The announcers began their spiel "Welcome to another lady ravens game. Now for tonights starting line up, the offence is number 87 Sofia Wilson as center, number 19 Lilly Knight as right wing, number 59 Lela Harrison as Left winger. Number 6 Emma knight as left defensemen  and Number 12 Aliyah Khan as right defensemen. Finally the starting goalie tonight Grace Hunter . That is your starting line up." After hearing my name on the speaker, and felling the wind on my face I felt at home and at peace with myself.

The game kept me on my toes we won 4-3 with me scoring the last goal but it was crazy because every second counted and every second made a difference. I got off the ice into the change room and got my equipment off I had also brought a spare change of clothes for movie night I am wearing blue jeans, a sweater, my leather jacket, and my brown boots. That cute for a casual movie and dinner. I came with Seb in the morning and Charlie is gonna take me home but I have to find Seb first and dump my equipment in his car. I sprayed a little bit of vanilla perfume on and left the change room. Char was waiting outside for me "Hey you ready"     "Yeah I just have to find Seb to dump my equipment in his car. Oh there he is! Seb keys" "Just give it to me" " Thank Seb your the best brother in the whole world!" " Your welcome, have fun and Charlie have her home by 11:30 otherwise my brothers will kill you." "Sir yes sir I will have her back by 11:30 sir" we all laughed and parted ways.  We got to the car and opened the door for me like a gentlemen. Thank God nobody noticed anything unusual. "Hey Before put this blind fold on I want it to be a surprise!" He said while handing me the black mask. The drive was nice we fell into a comfortable silence." We're here" he cut the engine, got out and ran to open my door. He guided me on what seemed like a trail, when we got to our destination he pulled off my blindfold and there lied a projector, a picnic basket, blankets and pillows. "I thought to keep it low key for tonight. I hope you like it" he smiled "Forget like it, I love it thank you!" I gave him a hug and we sat down took off our shoes and laid on the blanket. He started the movie and without realizing it I knew it was one of my favourite movies To All the Boys I Have Loved Before and I looked down and saw all my favourite snacks "How did you know?It's like you mind read all my favourite things." He smiled " let's just say I notice the little things." We sat and watched the movie it was nice. Once it was over I payed my head on his chest and we watched the stars. "Did you know that constellation is called Auriga and that big star is called Capella" I was surprised he knew that "Wow what we have here is a jack of all trades smart, romantic, cute, athletic, what else do you have up your sleeve I laughed." "Well I might be able to do all that but if it doesn't impress this one girl, I have been crushing on since the eighth grade" "Oh trust me if we're talking about the same girl she is impressed" and with that he leaned in and kissed me. That got heated quickly it went from an innocent first kiss to hot make out session. When we took a break to breath it was eleven o'clock and Char has exactly thirty minutes to get me home. We quickly cleaned up, and ran to his car and he drove me home. When we got there it was eleven twenty eight, "I had a good time thanks char" " I am glad you did, and I am glad I am about to kiss you" and like that he kissed me we were pretty much making out but then he pulled away alarmingly "we got to get you home so I can do this again"so like a gentlemen he walked me to the door gave a quick kiss goodnight and then rang the doorbell where it was answered almost immediately by Sebastian he said a quick goodnight to char pulled me inside and closed the door...

********************************