Chapter 11 Who am I

Sofia's POV
"Where am I" I am so confused all I could see was a bunch of  people. I didn't know who they were. Wait  a second who am I. "Sofia, what is the date today" " Who is Sofia" everyone starts laughing and I give them a serious but confused face and they stop and this tall muscular guy with light brown hair asks me " Do you remember me?"  " Sorry" I reply with a sad face I can sense we were close but in like a brotherly way. "Well that means it's time to take a trip to the Hospital Jere you come with me the rest of you relax and enjoy the party we keep you posted." Not even seconds later this tall blond said she was coming and that she was wasn't leaving her best friend at a time like this he began to argue but she gave him this look that shut him up.

We got to the hospital and are now waiting for the doctor, we have been waiting for about three hours which is a long time and my head is really starting to hurt. We sat in a very awkward silence the Jere guy who I later found out was named Jeremey he kept staring at me he wasn't too bad to look at a nurse came and  finally called my name but said only family could come it so my twin brother whose name is Sebastian accompanied me. He told the doctor what happened " So Sebastian, Sofia has a mild concussion so that means no stimulation for about a week that means all she does is sleep, eat and  maybe if she is up to it then she  talk with her friends. As for amnesia you just have to patiently wait for her to naturally gain her memory. Sometimes it takes days other times it takes years so be patient do not force or pressure her it just stresses her mind and stops it from healing." "Sure thing Doc I won't let her out of my sight" 

From the hospital  he took me home and I slept. After that day he wouldn't  leave my side saying he was my brother and he me safe and in one piece. So he spent almost 24 hours a day with me in my room. At first I loved that he cared but by the third it got to the point where it was annoying just like when we were little and he used to- Wait I am starting to remember it's all coming together  My name is Sofia and Sebastian is my twin and I have 4 other older brothers my best friend is Rebecca and I play Hockey and I am in my sophomore year in high school. "Hey Seb I need to-" "Did you just call me me Seb" "Yes?"  "You rememberer?" "Ya, what gotten in to you-" he ambushed me with a hug and yelled at all the boy to come because I remember. That moment was when I knew I loved my family.