{24} Hikaru and Haruhi*

So I'm skipping ahead. No, it's not because I'm too lazy to write it. It's because I don't have enough of the host club. I have too much Tsukia. So... you win Tsukia. No more problems... for now. But I might kill you in the second last chapter. I'm skipping to Hikaru and Haruhi's first date. When there's a storm and Hikaru comes back without Haruhi. Oh and Tsukia still has Dissociative identity disorder but she has therapy stuff on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Oh and I don't ship Hikaru and Haruhi. I ship Haruhi with Tamaki. Oh, and Tamaki already apologised to Tsukia in fear of Hiro's threats.

Tamaki's P.O.V.

It was raining now. Hikaru and Haruhi still hadn't come back. The sky rumbled as a flash of lightning lit up the dark, cloudy sky.

I hope Haruhi's alright...

Hikaru came through the door. Without Haruhi.

"Where's Haruhi?!" worry came over me like lead, heavy and dark.

"We got separated." Hikaru shrugged.

(I don't know exactly what they said in this episode. Deal with it.)

"Haruhi's afraid of thunder, you idiot!" I felt enraged that he left her alone. I would never do that, "She's probably so scared right now..."

Hikaru wasted no time. He bolted out the door.

-----Time Skip-----

Hikaru was starting to get along with Haruhi's friend now. I was glad that everything turned out okay.

I can't help but wish I was the one on a date with Haruhi...

(Yo. Me again. If you like Tamaki and want to join the fanfiction then I will make him your love interest instead. Cuz I'm just that nice.)

"For some reason, I'm craving potatoes..." Tsukia stared at the watermelons.

"I'm craving cake..." Honey stared at the watermelons as well.

"I'm craving cake pops..." Haruka rested his elbow on Tsukia's shoulder.

"They're called shit pops." Chu appeared.

Must... resist... to tell Chu to watch her language... Or else she might kill me...

As if on cue, Chu glared at me. I screamed and jumped behind Mori.

Ugh. Again, I can't write anymore. My mum's forcing me to get some sort of facial. So... Next time I'll try to write more. But this is better than nothing, right? Besides... right now I'm hiding out in my bathroom pretending I'm doing my hair. Sigh, the things I do for this fanfiction...

Hide in a bathroom,

Micah