{23} Her Father*

Honey's P.O.V.

"She has Dissociative Identity Disorder." Tsukia's father says.

"What's that?" Tamaki asked.

"It's a mental disorder on the dissociative spectrum characterised by at least two distinct identities or personalities that alternately control a person's behaviour. Sometimes it's accompanied by memory impairment for important information," he said taking notes.

"He means Tsukia closes herself off from the world and is replaced by another version of herself." Haruhi trues to explain to the confused host club.

"Oh..." they seem to understand.

"Ah, you people are mentally slow. I guess I'll make things easier to understand then..." the man said.

Tsukia interrupts, "Minasaki-san? How are your children doing? Have they been doing well? How's Linda?"

"If I may ask, who am I speaking with?" her father asks.

"Suzuki Yamato. But you should know the name of your best friend by now!" Tsukia laughs.

"And how old are you Yamato?" he asks her.

"Thirty-five. Two years younger than you."

"Th-thirty five?!" Tamaki shouts.

"I know! I just look so good for my age. But anyways... I have to go meet up with some clients but I'll be sure to call you!"

"Hn."

As soon as Tsukia left the room her dad spoke up.

"That's an example of Dissociative Identity Disorder. The different identities she takes up all have different genders, ages, memories, and personalities."

Author's Note

Yes, I know it was short. No, I don't care. Its not like I didn't have time. I'm not gonna lie to you but I have better things to do then sit on my bed with unfolded laundry in front of me with pain in my left leg typing onto my phone trying to get things over with. Yes, that's what I'm doing right now. But I really need to watch anime and take some quizzes on Quotev. Well, I also have to do some back-to-school shopping.

Tsukia: Why'd you give me a mental disorder?!

Micah: Your problem had to be explained somehow...

Tsukia: Ugh. I'm never gonna get to be in the spotlight again am I?

Micah: Okay... stfu because I really don't give a shit. Stop trying to be center of attention all the freaking time. Now leave! I have no more business with you.

Tsukia: But-

Micah: Nope.

Tsukia: Ugh. You're the worst.

Micah: You bring out the worst of me.

Show your bad side,

Micah