"I guess so..."

"He's really athletic too, and independent. He can even cook!" Jimin said, eyes widening significantly.

I was starting to get kind of freaked out at this point.

"Don't get me started on his voice. He has the voice of an angel!" Jimin continued to blabber, hands moving as he elaborated on all of Jungkook's phenomenal traits.

Why was he telling me this?

Then it hit me. I was the only girl in the house and Jimin was trying to make Jungkook seem amazing in my eyes.

"Not to mention he is total boyfriend material-"

"Jimin... do you have a crush on Jungkook?" I whispered, hoping the boy underneath me didn't miraculously wake up at this specific moment.

Jimin froze, his mouth opening and closing as he stared at me, clearly taken aback.

"There's nothing wrong with that, of course, you do you boo! My brother swings that way too, and I completely support tha-" I blabbered wildly, trying to make sure I didn't come off as offensive.

"No!" He yelled, making me flinch against Jungkook, inherently pressing myself closer to him.

"I'm telling the truth! I swear! I have nothing against it!" I continued trying to redeem myself.

"No! As in I like titties! And ass! And other girly parts!" He cut me off, then muttering something that sounded like 'Tony.'

"Then what was the whole speech about?" My eyes narrowed at him, scoping for his reaction.

"I saw the way you looked at him. Like you actually cared for him as a person, not as a way to make money or get fame."

"So..." I urged him to continue, not sure where he was trying to go with him.

"I thought Jungkook needed someone like that, so I tried to play wingman," He mumbled, not meeting my eyes.

"Boy, you really need to learn how to play wingman properly." I rolled my eyes at him, subconsciously snuggling closer to the warmth underneath me.

His lips pulled into an adorable pout as he peered at me through wide eyes, his cheeks puffing out cutely.

Oh my god, he's so freaking adorable and squishy I want to cry.

"Hey, you said something when I was walking in, I wanted to ask you about it." He said slightly nervously, playing with his tiny fingers.

"Shoot." He coughed uncomfortably and continued.

"You said to Jungkook; at least you're comfortable enough to put his face in your uh... chest. What did that mean?" My breath still in my lungs momentarily, my heart pattering louder at his words.

"Oh... uh, it's nothing much."

"Aemin."

I sighed resignedly, a bit ashamed to have gotten caught.

"To be honest, you guys aren't slick. I see how you guys react around me." I couldn't meet his eyes, my body going hot from the confrontation.

"Huh?"

I shifted uncomfortably, pressing one side of my face against Jungkook's head to keep from meeting Jimin's inquiring eyes.

"It's just I'm not used to people not liking me, okay, it's nothing," I said, Jungkook's soft hairs tickling my heated face as embarrassment struck me unable to look up.

"What! We don't dislike you!" Jimin yelled, his voice going up an octave in indignation.

"But you don't like me either," I stated, half mumbling through the words.