"You should look at yourself, sweetheart." He kisses me on the cheek. "I promise, I'll come back, and we'll stay in bed. Alright?"

I swat him on the arm. He smirks at me, and pulls me on top of him. When I protest, He starts to tickle me and I laugh uncontrollably.

For a minute, I didn't realize that he was touching me. When I was gasping for air and hitting him to hint that he should stop, he realized what he had done.

He gets out of bed immediately. I blush furiously, looking at him without his clothes. I liked that he touched me. I wasn't repulsed anymore.

I couldn't tell him, though. He would misunderstand that I manifested a lie into his head in order to be the dominant in our relationship.

"Krithi, I'm sorry. Please, I didn't mean to. I couldn't refrain myself."

"Aniket?" I took hold of his hands, and placed them on my own.

"Holy mother of—

"I know. I thought I hated your touch." I lower my eyes.

"Your not repulsed!" He accuses me. "You were never repulsed."

"No! Aniket, this is why I didn't want to tell you." Anikets' eyes widen. "I meant— I just— I mean, your touch felt different. I had worried that you might misunderstand.

"You lied to me about having a medical condition?"

"No! I am in love with you. I love you. I want you. I need you. I can't live without you." I sounded desperate. Maybe I was.

"That doesn't change the fact that you lied to me."

"I didn't lie to you!" I yell in exasperation. "I just figured it out a few minutes ago."

He climbs on top of me, and placed his hands at my waist, testing the waters. Immediately, my heart beat rose and my skin as if it was burning. "Aniket, Stop."

He climbs off, scratching his neck in frustration.

"Why? Why are you doing to this to me?" He turns his back to me.

"What do you mean?" I say, getting out of the bed.

"It's torture, to be able to see you, want you, and not be able to touch you. I want to have you in my arms, touch you with my hands. It's driving me crazy."

Aniket lies down on the bed. I climb over him, hugging him to me and placing my head in the crook of his neck. Anikets' hands tremble over my back and he decides to place it on my spine.

I moan at the touch and bury my head further into the pillow, embarrassed.

"Krithi." He says, shocked.

"What?"

"I'm touching you." He states, appalled.

"I know." I say monotonously.

"You're okay?" He questions, his hand travelling lower.

"Oh my god." Realization strikes me. "Aniket, go on top."

He flips us over. And touches me again. My eyes fly open.