Fairytale Ending!

Over the next few months, I felt better than ever! My life was all together, me and Ace had moved in together and were spending a lot of time together.  My work life was amazing and Ace had just become partner of his law firm, so that's a huge thing for him. 

Ben and Tyler had gotten married and adopted a little baby girl. My sister Nicole and her girlfriend, had gotten pretty serious and I heard Nicole mention something about an engagement ring.

My sister Vanessa and Mitch had been enjoying their little family and were even thinking of planning on having another baby!

Jacob and Alex had come back from their honeymoon and me and Ace had dinner with them recently. They're doing fine and are even planning on moving in together!

I've been just chilling in the house, cleaning and organizing when I heard a knock on my door. I walked to the door and opened it, seeing Ben smiling at me.

"Hey!" I hugged him and let him in.

"How's life?" He took of his shoes and his coat and scarf.

"It's been chill, really relaxing, how have you been?"

"I've been good, tired with the new baby and all. But I came here today to give you something." He handed me a red envelope.

"What's this for?"

"Just open it. I gotta go, I promised I would get lunch with my sister." He kissed my cheek and put his shoes and coat back on and was out the door, just as fast as he had come in.

I shook my head and then opened the envelope. 

"You love me and I love you, find me at the place where we first hooked up. Ace"

I read out loud and was confused. The place where we first hooked up? Does he mean when we first kissed? 

My mom's house!! I grabbed my keys and coat and put on my shoes before leaving my house.

Once I reached my mom's house I walked up to the front door and noticed another red envelope.

"You found me! Let's go to the place where we spent a lot of time in college together."

Where did we spend a lot of time together?

Oh! The library! I turned and ran back to my car and drove to our campus before getting down and walking to the library.

Once I opened the door, this girl asked me if I was Simone and then handed me an envelope.

"Yay! You remember, now head over to the place were we first held hands."

I blushed, The mall is where we first held hands.

I drove over to the mall and got out walking towards the mall when Nicole stopped me.

"Hey, here you go big sis!" And then ran off towards the mall.

I opened the envelope and read what was inside.

"I hope you're having fun so far! Next let's go to the place where we stared at the stars."

I thought back to when we had stared at the stars together and Instantly thought about my sister's backyard.

I got in my car and drove off to my sister Vanessa's place and when I got there parked my car before getting out and walking up the stairs.

Her door was slightly ajar so I pushed it open calling out to see if anyone was home, but they weren't. I walked towards the backyard and opened the door and walked outside when I saw a red envelope on the patio table.

"One last stop, your favorite place in the entire world."

I was confused at this before I remembered what Ace said before I got married.

I knew exactly where I was going to go.

I got in my car and drove to my next location. 

I got out of my car and smiled at the familar scene.

I walked towards my favorite thing: the swings I sat down on the swing and swung for a while before getting up and stretching for a bit and walking around the park a bit before walking back to the swings.

As I walked back I noticed rose petals on the ground leading up to the swings, when I got close enough I saw a huge bouquet of pink roses on the swings. I looked up and felt a couple of raindrops on my skin. I heard a throat clearing and I turned around.

It was Ace looking at me and smiling.

I smiled and walked closer reaching out to hug him. He hugged me back and then scooted back.

"Simone, I see you got all my notes." He chuckled.

"Yup, I did! What's the reason for all these notes?" I smiled.

"I wanted to be adventurous, and I just wanted to be romantic." 

I felt the raindrops start to be more frequent.

"Simone, I brought you here today for a specific reason." He grabbed my hands and brought me closer to him.

"Simone, I have loved you since we were kids and yeah of course we went through a rough couple of paths but we came out stronger than ever." The rain started to come down.

"Um... I'm so glad that I have you in my life and that we have reached this point in our lives." The rain started to really pour."

"I...really want to.."

"What? I can't here you?" I moved my hair from my ear and tried to lean closer to him.

The rain stopped pouring so hard and I could actually understand what he was going to say.

"Fuck it!" He got down on one knee, with his hair sticking to his forehead and his glasses with little raindrops on them. My own clothes stuck to my body and my hair soaked. He dug a little black box out from his pocket and opened it showing a beautiful diamond ring.

"Simone, will you marry me." I stared at him smiling and tears coming to my eyes and spoke from my heart.

"Yes. Yes I will." He jumped up and picked me up and kissed my lips. He twirled me around and then put my back on my feet and took the ring from the box and placed it on my ring finger.

So here we stood kissing and hugging in the rain and I have to say there is no one I would rather be out in the rain with kissing and having fun then with my best friend and future husband... Ace.

A few months later we exchanged vows at our wedding in front of all our family and friends. It was a beautiful ceremony and everyone had tears in their eyes. We had just left the venue and were on our way to our honeymoon.

We got out of our car and started walking towards the airport when Ace stopped me.

"First lesson, most boys will want to hold hands with their girlfriends to show them off and be like "Hey! This girl right here is mine and mine alone. I love her!" Ace spoke matter of factly.

I laughed and tears came to my eyes from laughing too hard. 

He held his hand out and I placed mine inside of his.

He held my hand tight and we continued on our way to the airport.

I can't believe that I taught my way into a love story that would change my life forever. I'm so excited to see where the rest of this journey takes off!

Thank you for reading this book! It means a lot to me you guys! Please stay tuned to my next ideas that are coming soon!