Keeping Up Apperances

I wake up and look around my room before grabbing my robe and walking outside to the living room. I look up and see that Ace slept outside, even though I told him to go sleep in his room. 

I walk to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and the bottle of aspirin for Ace, I know he's gonna have a pounding headache. When I walked back to the living room and see Ace has sat up now instead of laying down. 

"Hey...how are you feeling?" I try to say quietly

"Ugh...I have the worst hangover, why did I drink alcohol."

"I have no idea, ha ha. Oh yeah we ran into one of your friends if you can remember."

"Really? We did? Who?"

"Jaime, your classmate from Law class. Brown hair, blue eyes, she seems sweet."

Ace started to blush a bit. Wait...Does he?

"Ace...Do you like Jaime?"

"No, No, NO I don't like her like that."

"Are you sure? I mean you can tell me."

"I'm sure she's just fun to hang out with in class." 

"Ok, if you're sure." I handed him the water and the aspirin.

"Thanks. How many of these can I take without overdosing?"

"I have no idea but don't take more than two!" I walked to the bathroom and got ready for the day before going to my bedroom and getting dressed. While looking around my room for my necklace that I wanted to wear, I got a text message from Ben.

"Hey, It's me, I was wondering if you had some free time today to study?"

I looked down and looked back at my clock and replied.

"Yeah I have time, where do you want to meet up?"

"At the library? I'll be on the second floor, right next to the windows and the big comfy couch."

"Ok, perfect I'll be on my way. See you soon."

I found my necklace and put it on before walking into the living to put my shoes on. Ace looked at me confused.

"I'm going to the library to study with Ben, I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"Hmm, "studying" sure, have fun!"

"Ugh!! We're just going to be studying." I grabbed my keys and left the dorm.

After ten minutes of walking I reached the library and I walked up the stairs to the second floor and found Ben studying with glasses on his face.

I walked over to him quietly not trying to disturb him.

"Hey."

He looked up quickly, seeming to be spooked.

"Oh hey! You scared me a bit!"

"Oops, sorry, didn't mean to."

"It's cool, please, sit down."

I sat down and looked at what he was studying.

"So what are you having issues on?"

"I can't seem to understand my statistics homework, I've tried everything and it just isn't working." He pushed a worried hand through his blonde locks.

"Oh well let me take a look." I glanced over on his homework. "It seems easy enough, let's get to it."

After 15 minutes of working on the math homework, we finally finished it.