The day.. humanity.. fought the Dark Dragon

Lucy/Zaire's POV

The rage that I felt... Bursted into incredible tears. Seeing the destroyed terrain of the dragons...... I started to walk.. and find my... one and only dragon... The Celestial Dragon.

"Shin- Shin!!!!!" I cried... I hope my dragon is alright. I let out another forced shout. I heard his wondeful roar. He is okay... I was really delighted.

He landed just right in front of me and transformed in his human form. He walk towards me and started saying " Oh god! Your safe..." I smiled in happiness.. then when he reached me.. he-

Just then I felt his lips on mine. He is just like Shimo... His lips is too melting.

He then.. pushed me and mouthed sorry..

I blushed... as a tomato.. then he then hug me and whispered... "Im feeling weak.. my star... please save us" then he.. nuzzled in my neck.. and kiss it continuosly.

"Shin-Shin, I'll be needing your help. I need you to defeat the dark dragon" I said.

"I'll guide you... Do you have somewhat kind of plan?" He asked while nuzzling. 

"I dont have but I have some strategies" He stopped and I was shocked that he stopped.

"I'll make a link for the both of us" He said. Link? Like Shimo's link with me..?

"Yes... my star.. this link will help us. I can read what your thinking and you can read mine too. In that way we can be synchronize"  He told me. I was shocked... "Don't be shocked my little star" Ahh yeah I remember he can read my mind. He patted my head and walked.

I followed him.. I tried my best not to think anything but i can't stop thinking about Shimo and Pinky.

"Zaire.." I was startled.. I looked into Shin-Shin's eyes.

"What is it?" He looked very sad... He's emitting bad aura.. which I think is my fault.

"Walk faster..." I was shocked in what he said.

"Ahh okay." Then I felt something.. The link was gone... I frowned.. Well I dont know why.. Even though.. his mind is empty still i want to stay in his warm mind..

I continued walking realizing.. that Shin-Shin is lost. As my own insticnt.. I run and found him...... waiting for me in the ruins of his destroyed terrain. He stood up and again I lost my sight to him again. I was really.. scared being lost, and he knows it. I almost cried.... I heard tremors.... tremendous tremors... 

Then in a minute..  I saw the dark dragon. I was defenseless.. I'm still weak at this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh!!!!!!! OMG!!hope you like it nee~~

Disclaimer: I dont own Fairy tail... Maybe if I own it... i would ruin the story xD

Ja ne~~