Alive and still breathing

Zaire's/Lucy's POV

What's going on here? woaah.... i dont even know that shimo has a twin...

Oh sorry to be rude BTW I'm Zaire Heartfilia.... A celestial dragon slayer... One of the strongest dragons slayer. I can even summon dragons... I am able to read person's lifespan too. Ohhh BTW Shimo is an Elemental dragon slayer.... He's amazing. Wait... why didn't Shimo tell me about that twins thingy? I wonder why... hahahaha they really are twins because every features of Shimo is the same with the pink guy. Lol is that even pink.. oh well That's pink for me. I dont even know why I am happy...

Natsu's  POV

"You're alive?"I was really shocked of what I remembered......... but how could I forget that day... the day I almost killed him. Shocked and afraid of losing him again came to my emotions. I hugged him and said "Why only now...Shimo? Why... Don't ever leave me again"

"Why would I leave you.... Natsu. Im here to join your guild bro... and to also I want Zaire to be here too" H e said smiling... I think a fake smile though.

Zaire's/Lucy's POV

Ohhh well that's Shimo's bad side.......... Fake smiling hahahahaha this is not a good day for him..

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah" oppsss. I caught their attention.  What am i gonna do?

"Why are you laughing?" The pink guy said.

"hahahahahaha just hahahhaha nevermind me!!" I can't hold it.. Shimo is planning something bad when his like that....Oh well I should stop...

"Is she gone crazy" The guild start to whiper.. Little brats.

"Umm guys.. she's not crazy" Ohh looks like they made Shimo angry...

"Umm he's right.." I butted in.

"But why are u laughing then?" The scarlet girl said... wait I saw her before. Yeah, in the magazine... yeah she's Erza.. maybe.

"Lifespan: 60 years... That's yours" I just said to her.

"What?!" Ohh look at that face. Hahahahaha. I just smiled or should I say I laugh quietly.

"She said your Lifespan is 60 years" Shimo getting Irritated.

"Ohhh.. so.. what are your magic? Zaire right? How about you Shimo?" She asked....

"I am a celestial Dragon slayer and Shimo is a elemental Dragon slayer and yes it is Zaire"  I answered sheepishly.

"I or We want to join your guild. Can we?" Shimo said..

"Of course....!" Pinky said, and then the magazine girl came out and stamp the insignia in our body.. (Magazine girl is Mirajane Strauss) Mine is in the left arm and it's pink... I like it while Shimo's insignia is in his right arm..... and the color is the same..... Hhahahahahahahah lol... is he imitating me..

"Starting from now you two are now oficially a member of Fairy tail." said Pinky... the guild celebrated for pinky's twin arrival in Fairy tail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it guys <3 Hart hart

Ja mata ne.....!!