Lucy is not....... Dead.

Lucy's POV

"Heartfilia...." Weird voice.

"Who are you?" She's a girl with a large scepter in her back.

"You know me Lucy. I'm your future self."

 "What?!!!!"

"Why so suprised? You're not supposed to be here, Lucy. Go back there and don't forget revenge is not the answer."

"Huh?!" Then the bright light shone. I saw myself laying in a bed. "Where the heck am I?!"

"Ohh! looks like my princess is awake." 

"Who are you?"

"Well, that's a secret."

"Who am  I?" I can't remember a thing.

??? POV

"You're my girlfriend, Heartfilia. Zaire Heartfilia is your name."

"Ehhhh?! I have a boyfriend?!" So Zaire is my name, nice name.

"Yes, Dear." Ha?! is he telling the truth. Well since I can't remember anything I guess I have to believe him.

"Revenge is not the answer." Someone talked to me and I don't know who it was but there's an image popped inside my head. Me and a boy. His hair is pink he has a company. A red haired girl and a dark-blue haired boy. Then the image diminished. (btw the so-called boyfriend of Luce left already)

"Ms. Zaire, Please change you clothes and Master wants to talk to you." The green haired maid said.

I changed my clothes and started walking.

Time skip: 5 minutes, room of the so called boyfriend of Lucy

"Zaire." My so-called boyfriend said. He smiled softly.

"What is it? And may I know your name?"

"I'm..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hhahahahahahahhaha Cliffhangy :) Sorry Im tired.... Well Is it okay :) please give me a feedback

well Sorry i suck in writing. Gomen

Lucy: I have a boyfriend.. :3 Well I like my new name.

Me: Really Thanks......... 

Natsu: Hey Lucy's mine Only!!!

Me: Well she's yours okay..... Btw

Erza: Since you didn't make me talk to the story I have to make the Credits HIRO MASHIMA OWNS FAIRYTAIL BUT I OWN JELLAL ja mata ne~

Me: Bye hope ya like it!!!