Keys

Natsu's POV At the guild

The guild is not rowdy as ever. I missed lucy.... I really miss her. 

"Listen up brats!"Gramps said out of nowhere.

"Lucy's Keys are with me. She gave it to me before she left Fairytail" Team Natsu have been reprimanded because we called Lucy weak and gramps also informed us that she is not already a fairytail member.

"Gramps can I have it?" I asked eagerly.

"Of course, Natsu" I felt that Lucy is not yet dead. Yeah. Gramps gave me the keys then I leave the guild to find Lucy.

Time skip: 1year passed.

Natsu's POV 

I almost has given up.

Lucy's POV

"Zaire are you ready?" Shimo said. Of course i am. I replied. 1 year have passed and today is the day i will be free to go outside. Shimo never let me to have a human interaction. Shimo help me to have a magic within me..... I am a celestial dragon slayer. :) I am very happy. I run to Shimo and we departed.

Time skip: 30 minutes

Still Lucy's POV

We arrived at the city of Magnolia. Yosh!!!

"Zaire today we will join a guild" 

"Really?!" 

"Yes, Zaire..... and it's name is Fairy Tail" I hug him tightly and said thank you. I released him and continued walking...

Shimo's POV 

Lucy no I mean Zaire is really funny. Fairy Tail be prepared..... An celestial dragon slayer will have a revenge on you. I hate Fairy Tail. Most likely Natsu. I will not forgive him for hurting Zaire. Wait for me my twin. Natsu Dragneel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''~~~~~~~~~~~'~'''~~~~~~~~~~~

O.O who's Shimo?  

Well that's it <3 Bye!!!

 Lucy: Whaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Celestial dragon slayer!!! O-M-G!!!! 

Natsu: Lol... Lucy Fight me!!!

Me: Wait... Were here to do the disclaimer not to fight Natsu-san....

Lucy: Im on!! Natsu!

Natsu: Fire's Dragon Roar!!!

Lucy: *Dogdes it and gets near you and do the lucy's kick* LUCY'S KICK!!!!!!!

Natsu: *DEFEATED*

Me: *Jawdropped* Total Defeat and the winner is Lucy!!! 

Erza: Congrats Lucy!!!!

Lucy: Thanks!!! BTW Hiro Mashima OWNS Fairy tail!!!!!!!!