The two strongest dragon slayers!!!

Shimo's POV

The guild is so rowdy..... Hmm... I'm pretty bored. I have an idea.

"Zaire!" I called and in a blink of an eye she's already here.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"Just got bored.. Do you want to go to a job?" I clearly stated...

"Umm yes of course I would like too.. It's kinda boring too."

" let's go" we got a request.. And boarded already. The quest is all about dragons... Hmm.. Dragons huh? Since when dragons attack humans? I thought when I'm in dragon realm it's all clear that no one will destroy humanity.

"Zaire, this quest is a bit suspicious.." I said.

"Yeah... As a dragon slayer... I believe that this is a bluff... But I really have a feeling that this is true.." She really intend to do this.. *sighs* hmm..

"But Zaire.... Dragons promised us that they will not destroy humanity right?"

"Hahaha it seems that your IQ is too low... Shimo, there are many dragons in dragon realm, it's not a 100% that all the dragons will be true to their promises." She got me there.. Hahaha.

"Okay My Princess.. " I chuckled and we continued to walk...

Time skip: 30 minutes

Zaire's POV

We arrived at the train station... Then we got to the train then boarded.

After few hours.. We reached our destination then we had a 20 minute walk from the client's house...

"Hi Mr. Client (A/N: I'm lazy to think a name >.<)" Shimo greeted.

" Hi and thanks for accepting our request" then the client explained the whole story...

Time skip: 10 minutes

Shimo's POV

"Zaire I could smell some dragons.. The client's story is true..."

"Yeah.. And I could smell the dragons that are familiar to me." Yeah I could smell Yuhira's smell.. She's here but I thought that she agreed..

"Zaire it's Yuhira!" I said

"It's not only her. Shimo they're here." Then Yuhira turned to her human self..

"Yuhira?! Why are you here?!" Zaire asked.

"Zaire calm down... Shimo and Zaire something is not right in the dragon realm that's why some dragons went to the human's world... S and Z we need you (A/N: S and Z is Shimo and Zaire... Yuhira call them by their first letter of their name.)

I looked at Zaire and asked "Zaire is it okay?"

"Yeah" then we teleported to dragon realm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a part 2 of the two strongest dragon slayers... Hope u like it guys

Lucy: oh god!!!

Shimo: interesting

Natsu: stay away from my Luce!!!!!!!!!!

Me:*sighs* guys HIRO MASHIMA OWNS FAIRYTAIL!!!!!!!!

Plue: pun~~ pun~~

Ja mata ne <3