The boy back then........

Natsu's POV

It was a not so happy day in fairy tail, when suddenly there was a 2 figures in the front door that caught our attention. The first thing I've smelled is the smell if Luce. Strawberries and Vanillas... The boy was about to say something when i interupted them.

"Who are you? That girl she smells like Luce" I quickly asked and he answered quickly too.

"Hi! Im Shimo Seichi. This girl is Zaire...."I wasn't satisfied by his answer in the girl's name..

"Zaire who?"I asked.. and he can't answer so the girl spoke up.

"Zaire Heartfilia Is my name" She said. HEARTFILIA?! I was stupefaction.. i almost jawdropped..

"HEARTFILIA!!!!!!!" Everyone in the guild said.

"Yes. Any problem with that? Natsu, long time no see." He clearly stated.

"Huh?!" He caught my attention that caughts everyone's attention.

"Dont you remember me? My twin." He smirked.

"You?! I have a twin?! But how?!!!" I was really shocked. He smiled.

"Yes it is Natsu" He walked up through me and whispered "dont you remember the boy you almost killed neh?" The boy I almost killed... I gulped "Huh?" I said "I almost killed someone?!" I asked with my eyes wide shocked.

"Yes it is Natsu....." I am really shocked plus the guild was really silent.. They are really shocked but then flashbacks of memories came in to my head.

Flashback*

Natsu: Igneel!!!!

Shimo: Natsu... Igneel is gone.. why cant u accept it Natsu!

Natsu: Igneel's here.. He will not leave us!

I boxed Shimo because of anger.... blood came came out from his mouth.....

He use a fire dragon technique... but I was stronger than him. I was his twin.. His older twin..

I nearly killed him but I managed to calm ny self.. I saw his body.... He looks dead... because of fear.. i run of... until i reached magnolia.

End of Flashback*

I was really shocked of what I remembered but i manged to say "You're alive?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it... Did you like it.... nah thanks for reading my fanfiction <3

Lucy: so... Natsu u didn't tell me that

Natsu: It was just a story.. And I dont even Know who's that shimo..

Lucy: Hahahahaha okay.. calm down

Natsu: How can I calm down Lucy..

Lucy: -hugs u-

Natsu: -blushes and hugs u too-

Lucy: Have u calmed down?

Natsu: Y-yeah -blushes hardly-

Erza, Gray and Happy: They Like each other~~~

Me: Hey Let's just do the disclaimer

Natsu and Lucy: -Blushes and breaks the hug-

Me, Erza, Gray and Happy: HIRO MASHIMA OWNS EVEYRTHING I DONT OWN ANYTHING!!

Plue: Pun~~ Pun~~