8

Don't. Get. Caught.

That was all that I had to do. I properly disposed of Phathoes body and leave. I didn't know where I was, but I knew I needed to get out of there.

The hospital that I was trapped in was a labyrinth of doors and hallways, convincing me that I could leave the body in a room that looked like it hadn't been used in centuries. After I leave, it would hopefully remain that way forever.

I never got in trouble with the police before, so I figured that even if I may not have not perfectly cleaned and hid the body, they wouldn't be able to tell that it was me through DNA tracking.

Legally, I don't exist. I don't have a birth certificate because I was born in secret. I'm a shadow who really shouldn't be alive.

I don't even have a right to live. What do I do now? Do I just kill forever? I wish you were here now. You'd know what to do. Actually, I wouldn't be in this mess if you were here. I wouldn't have killed your doctor.

______________________________

I'm scared. I feel hunted. I jump at every corner. Seeing the police give me mini heart attacks and I think I see shadows of Phathoe following me sometimes. Am I going crazy? Do I regret killing Phathoe? No. Am I scared? Yes. 

But I think I like it